Australian tournament!

aglot89

Is there anyway that Sydney Australia, could have a tournament, coz im very sure theres good competition out there, for example "TONYTTT" one of many great combo makers from youtube is from Sydney, Australia. It would give us aussies a rep with MK9 :) wat yu rekon??

yes yes yes yes yes

psn: jordfrog

edit: there could not be an official tournament in aus as it is banned...

an unofficial one however...

Last edited:
but not many aussies play online... theres about 20 altogether, 10 regulars.

im on all the time.

im always scouring trmk for more aussie's... rarely finding any who actually play online, so far i fought 2... onetime..

i'll add you guys, whats your psn's? (if your on ps....)
im from syd btw.

Last edited:
we need an offline tournament. online is so crap. i pretty much gave up online 4 months ago..

by the way if anyone from sydney would like to hook up for some offline games let me know..

PSN TONY--T

Or send me a private messege.

I'm definitely down for some offline scene, but I'm hardly worth a challenge. We're going to need more people.

cool jinko! we now have three from sydney who are keenl,

yeh gonna need more, i got a couple of mates, they arnt great but there keen, they could give you a challenge jink?

Anyone from Melbourne? I like the game quite a bit so i want to start playing. Only played for a short while online after the game got released, and quit due to no players on UK PS3 version, that and having no real offline play at all =/

cool jinko! we now have three from sydney who are keenl,

yeh gonna need more, i got a couple of mates, they arnt great but there keen, they could give you a challenge jink?
I'm definitely down for some offline scene with anyone. Should be interesting to see where I'm at on the ladder.

I realised im late to the party, but im interested too lol.
Live out in the bankstown-ish area.
Lemme know what happens :)
I cant really play too much now though, got the HSC this year!!!

@Nomad Btw good games today jordfrog lol
Good Quan Chi and Sonya lol
Havent used my sub in a while so hes kinda rusty :L
been working on johnny
FAR SO HARD TO AA 1 ONLINE LOL

hey man!, thanks yeh good games! i like my quan and sonya haha, add me next time, play somemore games , GG's

edit:whats your psn tag? i versed a few new guys playing sub the other day.

Last edited:
I know I'm a bit late too, but only just found this thread...
I live in Sydney and am always down for a match ( when I can find the time lol ), unfortunately online is usually the only chance I get to challenge other people as none of my friends bothered to import the game.
Online can be a punish sometimes especially if there's no other Aussies on. I think it's a great idea to organize some offline games. I'm far from a "Tom Brady" or anything but will defiantly be in.
My PSN is: wenzo3030 if anyone wants to add me or msg or whatever.

@ Nomad, I've vs'd you a couple of times online before too ( I can't remember but was probably playing Sektor? ) props on your Sonya dude.

Anyone here interested in a tourney a month or two away? I'm thinking of dropping a thousand bucks of my own money [as a prize pool] to get some MK fans together.

Tournament rules, etc. Alcohol may be there (strict rules will be in place).

I'm not guaranteeing this tourney. I just want to see how many people would be interested. Come to hang out, attend the tourney, do whatever.

I'll probably have to purchase MK:KE first. Maybe more people will attend if news of the event will spread to other sites. Front page, etc.

Anyone here interested in a tourney a month or two away? I'm thinking of dropping a thousand bucks of my own money [as a prize pool] to get some MK fans together.

Tournament rules, etc. Alcohol may be there (strict rules will be in place).

I'm not guaranteeing this tourney. I just want to see how many people would be interested. Come to hang out, attend the tourney, do whatever.

I'll probably have to purchase MK:KE first. Maybe more people will attend if news of the event will spread to other sites. Front page, etc.
If there are crack cocaine and hookers, i will fly there loose all my money and live as a bum standing on a box dressed as a cheap Freddy Krueger hoping people will want to have there photo taken with me

I'd b up for it; I'm in Melbourne and would love to learn a thing or two from some more experienced players. Can anyone seem to actually play a match online? Mine always gets disconnected.