Lollipop Chainsaw

I am literally so un-hype for this it isn't even funny :|
For a guy that has no interest for the new batman game, it's going to take alot more than a zombie slaying cheerleading game for me to get hype again.
But for anyone who is excited, more power to ya ;)

Well, knowing me, I would love to play this game mostly because of a sexy female protagonist and the vertical dismemberment of her chainsaw. So it really fits my taste. ;-)

Bet Tittie Mcnuggets and Outworld Goddess will love this game.

Suda 51 is a genius! And his games are always more than what they seem to be on the surface. Killer 7 was great and No More Heroes 1 and 2 were amazing games. He takes things that have already been done and changes them stylistically and makes them fresh again. So even if this game doesn't appeal to you check out No More Heroes for sure.

This game didn't interest me all until this trailer. It reminds me of the hilarity and humor that makes Saints Row the Third a great game. OBVIOUSLY this game isn't supposed to be taken seriously. I'm going to pre-order it for the skins.

Skins trailer: [DAT FOURTH SKIN]

This game didn't interest me all until this trailer. It reminds me of the hilarity and humor that makes Saints Row the Third a great game. OBVIOUSLY this game isn't supposed to be taken seriously. I'm going to pre-order it for the skins.

Skins trailer: [DAT FOURTH SKIN]

ok, that's it i'm sold. that looks hilarious.

ok, that's it i'm sold. that looks hilarious.

Yup =D

I thought it was going to be just a straight up Cheerleader killing zombies but the thing with the headless boyfriend?

"I never got to tell you this but I kinda ****ing loved you..."

"I had to perform some emergency surgery."

"I love you too baby!"

"Julia? What the ****?!"

:rofl:

Pre order outfits:

Gamestop: Evil Deads outfit plus Jimmy Urine outfit [POWER UP PRO REWARDS MEMBERS ONLY for Jimmy Urine]

Best Buy: Goth Girl and Foxxy Funk

Amazon: Rockabilly

Dammit. Gotta pre-order at Best Buy for the Goth Girl and I don't even like Foxxy Funk :mad:

Hot and cute will collide in Akihabara on May 19 as Kadokawa Games brings two Lollipop Chainsaw image girls together for a stage event. Japanese image girl Mayu Kawamoto will be joined by American image girl Jessica Nigri on stage.

What will the two Juliets do? We'll find out when Kadokawa shares details about the event on the 15th.

Here's a video that Kadokawa sent out promoting the current demo caravan event. Towards the end, you'll see Nigri show off her Japanese skills as she promotes her May 19 appearance.

I never really got into that kind of genre of games, but I really want to play Castlevania Lord of Shadows.

I never really got into that kind of genre of games, but I really want to play Castlevania Lord of Shadows.
Castlevania: LoS is a kickass game. If xbox players are sad they can't play God of War 3 on their console, just get LoS, it completely blows Gow out of the water.