Your wishlist for MK10

Wow, you guys have impressed me.

I thought for sure someone would have said they wanted Jarek or Darrius back by now. Or the run button (well, one person did say that....can't win 'em all).

The biggest thing I want is for them to continue leaving awful things like I previously mentioned OUT of the game. No run button, no brutalities, and NO MOTARO.

Good things? Well.....

* More stage fatalities.
* Great story mode like MK9 had, maybe just more of it.
* Fewer playable characters from the beginning. Let more of them be unlockable so they are more special.
* Animalities, but only if they can finally get them right.
* Leave out babalities. Maybe bring friendships back...maybe with a bit of a twist? Like make them dependent on who you do them on, not on who does them.
* Would love to see hara-kiri come back.
* Some new, non-awful characters. Mystical ones like Ermac and Kenshi would be good, not idiots like Bo Rai Chu or Hung Hsao or Mavado.
* Please give Quan Chi a new look or leave him out entirely. I'm sick of him looking like a bad Halloween mask.
* I know I'm in the minority, but I'd rather see an emphasis on specials and regular moves and NOT combos.
* More blood. I'd like to see the Deadly Alliance and Deception style bloody footprints return.
* Better screams. Even with MK9, the screams and grunts sound very basic. Fatality screams should be as tortured sounding as possible.
* Totally agree with more menacing announcer.
* Bring back a slightly more over the top fatality presentation. Think MKII's blood dripping letters and bass drop slowdown sound effect.
* I'd like to see the game have less time to perform fatalities, but make the moves simpler like MK1.
* A secret character you can fight like Smoke or Jade but that is NOT playable would be cool. Then they'd have someone to make playable in the future.
* I wouldn't mind seeing weapons come back.
* A shokan with 6 arms?????
* Mystical/Asian theming, no more urban settings.
* More exploration of the realms, not just earth or Outworld. How about some backgrounds from Edenia, Chaosrealm, etc?
* Nothing stupid like kreate-a-fatality. Keep it simple.
* Ignore the crap all the idiot 12 year old fans are asking for. You know it's crap.

- Babalities need to stay for the purpose of humiliating your opponent, I think Friendships should be added as a way of showing respect to the opponent.
- Online Tournament mode: Allow players to organize a tournament, invite players to it, and have them play out the tourney. Allow spectators (especially so that tournaments can be streamed online). This would greatly improve longevity of the online aspect of the game, as players could organize online tournaments and reward the winners as they see fit.
- 4 player online tag mode: Allow 4 online players to play in a tag match. This would actually give some purpose to making clans in MK.
- Better netcode.
- The ability to skip your turn in King of the Hill games, and also, remove the "To Theater Mode" text when watching in full screen.
- No animalities, they always came off as corny, and I wouldn't miss them. Brutalities would be okay if implemented properly.
- Replays, and the ability to set different camera angles in them, much like the theater modes that are often implemented in modern FPS games.
- X-rays should no longer be as simple to perform, and should require different inputs depending on the character. X-rays are brutal, they should be more difficult to perform, even if only so that they are more rewarding when you actually land them.
- Crossover jump punches should not be as easy to abuse as they currently are.

- Babalities, Friendships and Brutalities

- Fix the f***ing online netcode and don't use Gamespy servers

- 12 Characters from the post MK3 era (that don't include Hsu Hao, Jarek, Frost or Bo Rai Cho)
- 12 Characters from MK1 thru 3
- 3 NEW Characters (without burp or fart gimmicks)

- Humanization of Sub-Zero via Story Mode (I don't give a F*CK if it's Bi-Han or Kuai Liang, Sub-Zero NEEDS to came back human. Other-wise it's a game breaker for me.) Don't flame me for it. It's just how I feel.

- More stages that include stage fatalities, even if it's totally NEW stages
- The Belltower Stage, WITH THE STAGE FATALITY!!!

- 2-vs-2 online team match-ups between 4 players on 4 different consoles.

- More DLC characters and fatalities.
- NO guest character (either via DLC or on the roster). NRS has proven that MK can stand on it's own. No more of this "guest characters to help the franchise sell" bull-shit. This isn't Soul Calibur.

That's a really cool idea about different finishers, I'm for that!!!!

You could even keep fatalities in, but have different animations after....like, kill the opponent, then you could either bow to the remains, or spit on them, or whatever. There are lots of possibilities here.

The only thing I would recommend is for them not to have a bunch of crazy moves to memorize. You could keep the general motion the same for the fatality and standardize the variations. Like everybody has a fatality motion, but ending it by hitting A always executes a brutal fatality, B always executes the spamality, X always executes respectful fatality, and so on, you see what I'm getting at.

Top idea, man, I like the thought of being able to express yourself without having to get into a conversation on the headset.

-Almost every level needs a stage fatality. Sounds hard to imagine at first, but just use your imagination

-Every character gets 2 alt costumes. No more half assed retro costumes.

-Anything that ever existed in MK 1-3 needs to return. Which includes stages,characters, bosses, Brutalities/Animalities/Friendship

-An insanley huge Krypt. One that's overwealming to imagine collecting everything at first sight. Would give the game so much more replay value than mk9's

- to blow us away with it's DLC. MK9's was good, but 4 characters and nothing else was a letdown (as much as I hate DLC, its what everyone's doing now and you cant stop them, so might as well just ask for the best)

this one may come off as too much to ask for to some people but I think it needs to be adressed

MK10 needs a new art direction. Yes Mk9's was great and all, but we cant just have the same game over and over again. And it really didnt stray away from MKvsDC all that much either, or any MK game since Deadly Alliance. I'm not saying I want them to go all cell shaded Street Fighter 4 with MK10, of course not. But I think its time they try something new.

Something that gives off the violent vibe MK Trilogy had, yet totally new at the same time.

I don't know about a bigger krypt.

I mean, this one already got boring enough with so many boring artist renderings and stick figure fatality ideas.

You can make a krypt as huge as you want, but you have to have the kontent to back it up. What good is a huge krypt when 80% of the prizes are pictures of the turds Ed Boon took during each day of the game's development?

I'd rather have entertaining stuff like those funny pics in MKDA. Who could ever forget Moloch the hobbyist or cooking with Scorpion?

So...I Wish that you could Kreate your Character (like in Armaggedon) and you could create your own X-Ray Move for you Character (and Kreate Fatality too).And i wish that you could choose one character and play as History Mode with he (each character with your own history)and a History Mode with a '''OPEN SCENARIO'' to explore,and you could Talk a little with the other characters in the history :)

-An insanley huge Krypt. One that's overwealming to imagine collecting everything at first sight. Would give the game so much more replay value than mk9's

I don't know about a bigger krypt.

I mean, this one already got boring enough with so many boring artist renderings and stick figure fatality ideas.

You can make a krypt as huge as you want, but you have to have the kontent to back it up. What good is a huge krypt when 80% of the prizes are pictures of the turds Ed Boon took during each day of the game's development?

I'd rather have entertaining stuff like those funny pics in MKDA. Who could ever forget Moloch the hobbyist or cooking with Scorpion?

I don't know about a BIGGER Krypt, but I agree with Cyndrix, and rather have a Krypt that's "worth the while."
I'd hate to unlock a Krypt in MK10 that's just full of stick figures.
Even if it meant NRS taking a little longer on it, put something fun and entertaining in it.

Every Krypt that I unlocked in DA was a Krypt that I was looking forward to unlocking regardless of it being one of the "Empty Coffins," because much like Forest Gump's box-of-chocolates, you never knew what you were going to get.

Shit, I'd even like to see NRS put some unlockable characters in the Krypt.
No a lot, but maybe 4 or 5 characters in the Krypt.

* 2D
* Fix the negative edge
* Same gameplay as MK9, but improved.
* The only kharacters from the crappy 3D era I want to see return are Reiko, Tanya, Fujin, Frost and Havik
* New Kharacters
* Give Sub-Zero is Tombstone Teleport back
* Make Reptile look more human like MK2/UMK3

Am I the only one who wants Shang Tsung to morph into more than just 1 character, if he's in MK10???

- Hara Kiri.

yeah, that's something I knew I was forgetting. I actually liked these and It would be pretty cool to see them come back. They would have a much more dramatic effect just like MK9's fatalities were compared to Deadly Alliance and Deception's. Great idea

Unlockable characters.

And a chance to play as the evil side in story mode like MKvsDC.

Not neccesarily evil bro, I too prefer him to be manipulated by Quan Chi than being evil. Also sadly, that seems like the only way to bringing Liu Kang back cause even if the elder Gods resurrect him, he will have a personal vendetta against Raiden.

Plus I assume all the earthrealm warriors who perished will again return back as minions of Quan Chi, not only Liu Kang.

That's what I was thinking for Liu Kang. Just as long as he isn't evil for the hell of it, I'm okay:/.

EDIT: Evil Lui Kang would be just as lame, if not worse, than Evil Ryu.

Characters dont have to become "evil" to be cool you know....

You, my friend, are smart.

- Characters including Tanya, Khameleon, Nitara, Li Mei, and have Jade, Kitana, and Sindel be playable somehow.
- Nasty Fatalities
- Fix the stupid glitches and bugs.
- KREATE A FIGHTER!!!

I would love it if Reptile joined the Forces of Light. Also, new characters and Animalities. In fact I would want to see other characters reform too, like Ermac and Cyrax.

What i want for my wishlist for MK10 is

Fatalities no questions asked
animalities
babalities
friendship
brutality
stage fatalities
cool levels
and a create a fatality mode so people wont get messed up on things like that.
4 alternate costumes
alot of DLC'S
create a fighter
an awesome krypt
konquest mode
xbox and PS3 live of course.
and NO MORE FREDDY ****ING KRUEGAR

If Kreate a fighter is in the new game I wont be buying it. It makes every character in the game blend together I don't want another Armageddon. And I find it shocking that most people on this site want something as pointless as fatalities first.

Better online play
Havik <3
No guest characters
A great story mode
Hara kiri
Friendship
No mass resurection thingy thing
I think a gory story mode would be awesome, I wanna see guts and LOTS of blood when someone die *_*
Not Shinnok as main boss D:
An interesting mini game would be welcomed as well (Chess, motor kombat...ect... I would love chess or something new, maybe)
Cool new characters (like a really sexy dude *_*, lol)
Lui Kang resurected.... then killed again, and again? lol, just kidding I dislike Lui Kang xD