Forum Game: Pick a character for the person above you

Zoidberg747

Flagg and Critical gave me this idea. Basically you post a character, and the person above you has to go into training mode and stick with that character a bit. Will be a fun way to pick up some characters. Dont feel like you HAVE to main the character, is simply for fun:p Also be sure to post your mains so they dont pick the character you already main lol.

I guess I'm first, just keep in mind that my game memory erased itself, so I no longer have Quan Chi or Cyber Sub

Mains: Baraka, Sindel, Sektor, Jax, Ermac(sorta)

All the others I could always work on a bit more

I'm going to assume you have the DLC, and i'm also going to pick a somewhat unique character for you ZOID....Kenshi.

My Mains: Baraka, Sheeva, Sindel, Nightwolf, Jade.

Scorpion

because you main all three of the sub-zeros =P.

Main; Night Wolf

I also play as baraka, jax, and quan chi

^^^
Rain

mains....

Jade/Ermac/Noob/Kung Lao/Scorpion/Sub-Zero/Skarlet/

EDIT: I know some BnB's 30%+ with Kitana/Mileena/Cyrax/Reptile/Lui Kang

I'm going to assume you have the DLC, and i'm also going to pick a somewhat unique character for you ZOID....Kenshi.

My Mains: Baraka, Sheeva, Sindel, Nightwolf, Jade.

That would be the last choice I would've thought. This is going to be fun >:D

Also Tabb, Im going to say Liu Kang since it seems most of your characters are not rush down.

Critical, you should try Rain out.

I main Sektor, Jade, Rain, and Reptile.

since you... main RAIN. You will also benefit from my lab work. GENIUS

I'm gonna work on his BnB's first, then figure out a million little things like.

Is there any strings I can do on block, that will be -frame advantage enough that I can hit them out of a jump attempt? ect ect.

Ill get on this game, sounds like fun
Played Sub, Raiden, Reptile

and critical you already have been given a character so...