Mortal Kombat, The Revision

:(

Spoiler:
I didn't like it. I hate bad guy Ermac. Was really hoping something good was going to come of them meeting each other. But I will reserve my full judgement for Book 2 :) Other than that, very well written bro. The way you described the scenery when Sonya walked outside, purely artistic.

:(

Spoiler:
I didn't like it. I hate bad guy Ermac. Was really hoping something good was going to come of them meeting each other. But I will reserve my full judgement for Book 2 :) Other than that, very well written bro. The way you described the scenery when Sonya walked outside, purely artistic.

Thank you sir, thank you indeed.
It be wise to hold off judgements until Book II.. you never know what I got up my sleeve :cool:
Thanks for the compliments though son.. just want everyone to understand one thing though lol.
I didn't say Sonya died... just it was the last thing she ever saw ;)

I felt like I needed to get rid of some of the secrets now instead of waiting for Book II ;)
So I present to you all, the Hidden Chapter: Epilogue

Chapter 6, The Epilogue (Hidden)

Kuai Liang was now a Cyber copy of his former self. The Ice that had once coated the exterior of his human body, was now a direct source of energy. The Grandmaster cracked a devious grin of delight as he asked Kuai for a small sample of his power. Kuai channeled a very thin beam of ice from his both hands, acting as knives. He promptly shot an ice ball from his chest, and then sliced it in two with the Ice beams. Cedric and Samuel were not impressed, but clapped regardless.. in fear of punishment from the Grandmaster. LK Unit 52O looked towards the floor where his best friend Hanzo had laid.. only to find nothing there but his dried blood and a trail of fresh blood leading out of the Master's office. "Where is Hanzo." Kuai stated coldly to Samuel. "Where have you taken him?" Samuel sprang from leaning on the wall and stuttered: "Wai...wa..wait.. he isn't there?! I only turned my back on him for a second!"

The creature that had taken over Dr. Gus Reynold's body was faring some strange reactions. He laid curled in a deep sleep, the bones of Shang Tsung still poking through his set of skin-shredding bear claws called teeth. Barry had cowered in the corner, afraid to make even a movement in fear of becoming the second course. But then Barry noticed something, The creature was losing girth rapidly, the head becoming more humanoid and the scales becoming smoother. No longer a mindless killing machine, this was a controlled powerhouse of stealth and cunning. The creature was now: Reptile.

Johnny Carlton arrived off the plane, the battle still fresh in his head a few hours prior. "I wonder if the cops will ever catch up to me?" he murmured to himself as he made his way through luggage to pick up his bag of trophies and an old suit of his dad's in a single suitcase. "They should be lucky I didn't kill those two pigsters that came during the investigation." Johnny said aloud as he thought back to Stryker and Kabal's "fine detective work." Johnny made his way out of baggage claim and headed down the escalator to find a limo driver holding a sign that said "Johnny Cage. Phoenix to Las Angeles" Johnny pulled his shades down and said to the driver, "Look buddy, the name is Johnny Carlton. What's with this Cage business?" The driver smiled and responded by saying: "Not anymore baby, you're in a new world where they rename ya as they please. Talk to your director about it when we get there.. I'm sure he'll find it real amusing."

Liu Kang awoke from a peaceful meditation in Edenia, standing next to Kung Lao and Raiden. Liu had forseen a vision in his dreamstate, a group of warriors emerging through a rift in Outworld. These warriors looked to be too much of a threat for the three of them, and it had been hundreds of years since Goro's defeat in Earthrealm. Liu knew what he must do, report to Raiden and awake their secret weapon in times of peril.

Sonya Briggs clutched her burning eyes, as her sight began to fade in seconds. The "man in red" was indeed Ermac, sent on a mission to assassinate the young Sonya. He still knew of her, still felt the same. He couldn't bear the thought to kill the only woman he had ever loved, but he was under control from a source too powerful for him to comprehend. He blasted his hado energy just far enough away to blind her, and sent word to his faithful friend Kenshi to aid her immediately. All the while, Ermac just kept regretting the decision as Sonya's scream echoed in his mind.. "I should've never agreed to help her" Ermac said to himself as he opened up a rift above a dead soldier, noticing Kenshi arriving on time. "I should have never agreed."

Thanks bros, I felt like it needed an epilogue to really tie things up.
I've got big plans for Johnny, Ermac, Sonya, and Reptile in Book II.