Mortal Kombat Mistakes (new video)

Special Forces

Let's talk about mistakes. At the beginning, Raiden's hair is loose, but when he somersaults to fight Shao Kahn, it is tied up. It is loose again after the fight.

In the beginning just before Kahn kills Johnny he grabs Sonya by the ankles and drags her across the ground. Then he steps on her stomach, but in the next scene his foot is on her neck.

In the scene where Sonya fights Mileena, the amount of mud that Sonya gets on her increases and decreases throughout the fight, then disapear.

In the final battle between Motoro and Jax, Motoro breaks Jax's bionic arms and hold it up to Shao Kahn. The cloakless Shao Kahn, who has been fighting Liu Kang, all of a sudden has his cloak on again.

Hilarious.

After Sonya has beaten Mileena, Jax beats up the demon that comes out of the ground. As said demon retreats into the earth, watch as its right horn simply disappears from the shot halfway down into the ground.

The first one is a classic. I STILL don't have it yet... The second one, ugh.... never existed to me.....

At the start of the movie when Shao Kahn and Raiden are fighting, Shao Kahn smashes Raiden into a pile of bricks. Then Shao Kahn says "You will never win". Watch when he says it because his mouth doesn't move.

I will edit the topic name.

LOL i just watched it. i couldn't believe how sonya was covered in mud and then in the next scene she was as clean as ever!!!! maybe DAZ exhists in mortal kombat.

So no one noticed when one of the Tarkatans (Baraka's race) was knocked into that fire pit and he suddenly turned into Rain? There's so many mistakes in this movie, I think trying to list them all would be futile.

True, true, but I have one. In the scene in MK:A after Sub-Zero "flew" or "super-jumped", you can see the shadow of the wire that they used to carry him.

(Not that it matters)

After Rayden has his new identity, he is attacked by the reptiles. During this fight scene you can clearly see Rayden's stunt double instead of the main actor fighting.

When Scorpion and Sub-Zero are about to fight we clearly see Scorpion with white contacts over his eyes, but during the fighting you can tell the actor/stuntman playing Scorpion does not have any white contacts in.

Re: Mortal Kombat Mistakes

Special Forces said:
At the beginning, Raiden's hair is loose, but when he somersaults to fight Shao Kahn, it is tied up. It is loose again after the fight.

In the beginning just before Kahn kills Johnny he grabs Sonya by the ankles and drags her across the ground. Then he steps on her stomach, but in the next scene his foot is on her neck.

At the start of the movie when Shao Kahn and Raiden are fighting, Shao Kahn smashes Raiden into a pile of bricks. Then Shao Kahn says "You will never win". Watch when he says it because his mouth doesn't move.

Enjoy

Basically these mistakes properly happened because they kept stopping the scene to do a new approach to a subject or retake th scene. Then they just pasted together all th good points without thinking about it. That my thoery.

This also happened in one of the James bond films, which resulted in some guys towel changeing colour from blue to pink. I think they forgot which towel he was suppose to have! XD

Re: Mortal Kombat Mistakes

Special Forces said:
Special Forces said:
At the beginning, Raiden's hair is loose, but when he somersaults to fight Shao Kahn, it is tied up. It is loose again after the fight.

Enjoy

LOL In one part when Raiden is about to kick Shao Kahn, you can see the strings on him. Man there is so many problems.

Another thing, who didn't notice those three reptiles suddenlly got reduced down to 2 when they went to fight Raiden...

... What was the third one doing while the others were fighting Raiden, sunbathing in Hawaii???

Angel said:
Another thing, who didn't notice those three reptiles suddenlly got reduced down to 2 when they went to fight Raiden...

... What was the third one doing while the others were fighting Raiden, sunbathing in Hawaii???

probably realised his race was extinct

Something else I just remembered...

They had Lui's animality in it yes... But they went and did the wrong type of dragon! Its a chinese dragon.... Not a europeon like one... And not only that, but both Kahn's and Lui's animalities stood out against the background, its like no one even tried to make them seem like they weren't done by a computer. And Kahn's was just plain butt ugly... What was it suppose to be anyway, a hydra?

Yeah I'm just saying this because if they were going to do it as bad as they did, the least they could have done was get the right dragon in the first place. Then I wouldn't have noticed how bad th whole shot was done.

i noticed ermac does speak with multiple voices, i wouldnt expect them to do that, although he does refer to himself as 'I' instead of 'we'

well its the same problem(If you played konquest) ermanc says we and our

anyways i didnt saw the movie but i heard is was screwed