Sonic the Hedgehog

Metal Overlord

Self-explanatory.

My favorite characters: Dr. Eggman, Knuckles, Sonic, Tails, Espio, Vector, Charmy, Metal Sonic/Metal Overlord (hence my username)

Favorite games:

1. Sonic 3 and Knuckles
2. Sonic Adventure 2
3. Sonic 2
4. Sonic Adventure
5. Sonic 1
6. Sonic Heroes

Will try to pick up Colors when I can

What about you?

Last edited:
Shadow was always my favorite character his story is amazing :)

Favorite Sonic Games:

Sonic DX

Sonic adventures 2

Sonic battle( Most epic sonic fighter ever :D)

I'm not sure which game it was, but it was the first sonic game on Gameboy I believe. Idk. It was fun as **** though.

I mentioned that one lol Shirayuki. SA2= Sonic Adventure 2, which was for the Dreamcast, and it was also the game Shadow first appeared in, and the last Sonic game ever for a Sega console

I love Sonic. I think pretty much everything that can be personalized on my PC has Sonic on it, and I don't ****ing care.

Favorite characters: Sonic (obviously), Knuckles (when his gameplay still resembled Sonic's, at least), Metal Sonic, Espio and Mighty the god damn Armadillo.

Favorite games: Sonic 3+K (the crowning jewel), Sonic 2, and Sonic CD.

I'm a fan of the Genesis-era games first and foremost, but I still enjoy the modern era quite a bit too. For all its glitches and flaws, I think Sonic Adventure was pretty great, and it was probably the last and only 3D game (SA2 aside) to really have the classic Sonic physics intact.

Anyway, I can't wait for Generations. That's gonna rule. I saw a playthrough of Sky Sanctuary yesterday that nearly made me cry in a really ****ing manly way.

I've only played Sonic 2 and Sonic Adventure (Adventure was my favorite. Still have it, and my dreamcast :))
Knucks is my hands down favorite..
and of course, regular Sonic.
Big the cat is a big dickhead to me..
But I liked Tails, too (just hate his voice :x)

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE SONIC UNTIL THE DAY I DIE!!!!! I am not as excited about Sonic Generations as I am about Sonic The Hedgehog 4: EPISODE 2!... Now THAT'S where the real game is at!

Boo-yah!

On a side note, it was WICKED to see Sonic Beat the SH*T out of Mario on that Smash Bros. game for Wii

KK, peace outtttttttttttttttttt!!

Favorite Sega characters:

Sonic
Knuckles
Tales,
Metal Sonic,
Vectorman!

Favorite Sega games:

Sonic CD
Sonic 1
Sonic 2 (with Knuckles Add on)
Sonic 3 + K
Sonic Spinball
Vectorman 1,
Sonic Heroes
Sonic 4: Episode 1

kk bye! LOL!

:p

I never owned a Sega console, though I had several opportunities to play the Genesis. Everyone who owned a Genesis had Sonic the Hedgehog. I mostly played (and remember) Sonic 1 and 2.

Last edited:
I just played the Sonic: Generations demo @walmart and its pretty dope. it was only green hill zone, but damn it looked and played awesome. Maybe the first sonic game in a long time that isn't complete shit.

Sonic 2 will always be my favorite main series Sonic game for some reason. I also love Sonic Spinball. They don't make games like that one anymore. I believe I beat it precisely ONCE. That game was epic hard.

I was always a NINTENDO UBER ALLES kind of dude, but the one exception was always Sonic. The second game was the first one I played since it came with the Genesis when I bought it, but Sonic CD will always be my favorite just for how different the tone of the game ended up. For those who don't know, after the first game, the Sonic Team was basically split up into different US and Japan units. The Japanese team working on what was supposed to be Sonic 2 ended up making what we know as Sonic CD since Sega wanted a game for their new CD add-on. As a result of working apart from the other Sonic crew, Sonic CD ended up having a different feel and tone than practically any other game of its era . The mocking laughter when you die still kind of creeps me out, and if you don't think the opening cinematic with SONIC BOOM! isn't one of the best intros in gaming, well then I have pity on your soul.

Also for games of more recent vintage, it is my goal to see that one day Sonic Colors gets its due as an excellent game. It gets unfairly ignored due to falling in the crosshairs of both Wii haters and people who dismiss all Sonic games made after Sega exited the console business, but it's a really fun game and easily the best game in the series since the Dreamcast days.

I am not as excited about Sonic Generations as I am about Sonic The Hedgehog 4: EPISODE 2!... Now THAT'S where the real game is at!

That's funny, I've seen a ton of people saying the exact opposite of that and I feel the same way. Sonic 4E1 was "good", but it was also basically just a quick, outsourced cash-in with pre-rendered graphics and botched physics that didn't really deserve to be pinned as the direct sequel to one of the best games ever. Generations, on the other hand, clearly has a lot of heart and soul put into it, and they actually made an effort to get Classic Sonic's physics really close to the Genesis games.

Oh well, different strokes.

But god damn, come on guys, look at this:

I'm definitely pumped for Sonic Generations.

I haven't picked up the last few Sonic games (Black Knight, Colors, Ep4)
But I feel like Generations is the best possible route for the spiky blue wonder.
Because I was one of the few who really enjoyed Unleashed.
Its a tough ride, but once you level Sonic up the game becomes extremely fun.
Blasting through levels at 300mph and smashing through enemies as Werehog with 30 hit combos.

If they want to make a great Sonic game, I say get rid of about 70% of his "pals".
Keep only:

Tails
Knuckles
Amy
The Chao guys
& Vector the crocodile guy, he's 100% badass.

Anyway, favorite games:

Sonic 2
Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Sonic Advance
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2 (this game has taken dozens o hours away from my life)
Sonic Heroes
Sonic Unleashed

Favorite Sonic Games:

Sonic 2
Sonic 3
Sonic & Knuckles
Sonic Aventure 2
Sonic Heroes
A Gameboy Advance Sonic, can't remember the name
I even enjoyed Shadow The Hedgehog :bandit:

I would most definitely be picking up Sonic Generations.

Now if someone would be kind enough to tell me how much it'll cost for the Xbox 360?

yes the new sonic will be epic, i played the demo and it brought back alot of memories, they did a remarkable job on green hill zone, this new sonic generations feels like the original but an upgraded version with better graphics and better physics im also glad they kept some of the classic music. i also like the how they added a charge while ur in the air is very useful.

so far these are the levels that have been announced.
1. green hill
2.chemical plant
3.sky sanctuary
4.speed highway
5.city escape
6.seaside hill
7.crisis city
8.rooftop run
9.planet wisp

all i know is that they better bring back "star light" "scrap brain" and "spring yard" back those are my favs i love "labyrinth" too but that level gave me headaches lol and so much frustrations. as a matter of fact they should do all the sonic one stages they are all epic.