Games You're definitely NOT buying

Hopefully Sega has FINALLY learned how to make a proper Sonic game in 3D.
I think we've all been saying that just about every time a new sonic game is announced

And looks like here I am saying it again with Sonic Generations. But it does have classic short sonic and classic 2D gameplay. Something maybe to finally look forward to. But knowing sega they can screw up even the best ideas like this. I really dont know anymore

UMvC3. MvC3 was bad enough lol

Assassin's Creed Revelations. the second one was the only one i liked.

MW3. not a fan

and i did buy it which i 100% regretted: x-men destiny.... why didn't i read the reviews???? note to self if its star wars x-men or marvel wait for reviews. i always have bad luck with those series. lol

but thanks to x-men destiny i learned something, when you have trade ins. BEST BUY.

there are far too many people in this thread saying they are not buying Batman: Arkham City. Not liking/wanting this game should get you deported.

LOL i was thinking that too. granted i think what got me to like it was the fact they got the voice actors from the cartoon. if that wasn't in it i am not sure if i would still love it. Plus with Arkham City getting animated series skins for pre-order. cannot wait.