MK Logic: Running Out of Ideas?

YungQ94

Hello ladies. Look at you man… Actually no, I’m not doing a Old Spice Guy reference. It’s been whored out too much for anymore uniqueness. Anyway enjoy this here story starring and unexpected guest star ;)

*In the apartment of Scorpion and Sub-Zero we witness them sitting on their red couch*
Sub-Zero: Well Scorpion it’s been two weeks since that lil beach showdown and I’m f*cking bored.
Scorpion: Same here. It’s Saturday and we’re wasting our lives away. Wasting our lives away… 0-0 Ho-ly shit! Subz!
Sub-Zero: What?
Scorpion: We’re wasting our lives today!
Sub-Zero: No shit you said that like three times already.
Scorpion: No you dumbass! *Starts shaking Sub-Zero* This has never happen before Sub-Zero!
Sub-Zero: *Smacks the shit out of Scorpion* The hell you shaking me for!? B*tch you ain’t Kano. Anyway, we have our downtime so what’s different today?
Scorpion: We usually do something even if it’s downtime like play cards, play videogames, … make babies *smirks*
Sub-Zero: Hahaha yeah well maybe we’ll do something but right now-
*A mysterious figure with a black hoodie (white dragon on the left side of hoodie) and dark blue jeans with some black and white Jordans on kicks in the door breaking the train of thought of the two ninjas*
Scorpion: What the f*ck!?
Sub-Zero: Damnit Johnny quit kicking are f*cking doors in! This isn’t Sparta just f*cking knock!
*The figure doesn’t respond*
Scorpion: I don’t think that’s our Johnny Boy. *Stands up* I’ll take care of this piece of shit.
*Scorpion walks over and throws a punch. The punch is several inches from the figures face when Scorpion feels a palm on his chest stopping his whole movement*
Scorpion: Oh shit!
Mysterious Figure: Hmph. Do me a favor and SIT THE F*CK DOWN! *Starts to generate vibrant blue energy and pushes Scorpion back onto the couch with a strong force*
Sub-Zero: Well damn. Well with that out the way, who the hell are you?
*The mysterious figure plus down his hoodie to reveal… YungQ94*
YungQ4: Your God.
Scorpion: … Sub-Zero when did the Elder Gods turn into a 17-year-old dickhead?
Sub-Zero: They must be running low on funds.
YungQ94: Aye I don’t think you heard me, I’m your God.
Scorpion: Prove it.
YungQ94: *Takes out laptop from nowhere and opens it* And then Scorpion was wearing a yellow dress.
Scorpion: Wha- *Magically has on a yellow dress* Holy shit!
YungQ94: Believe me now?
*The two ninjas nod. Scorpion rips off his dress and goes to get new clothes*
**YungQ94 walks over to the kitchen and grabs a soda from the fridge**
YungQ94: You guys are probably scratching your heads on why I have came to your apartment.
Sub-Zero: No shit what gave it away?
YungQ94: *Smirks* Smartass. I came here to tell you guys that I’m running out of ideas.
Scorpion: *With new clothes on* Ideas for what?
YungQ94: On what to do for you guys next.
Sub-Zero: What does that mean?
YungQ94: It means that the lives that you guys have been living might come to an end if I don’t think of more stuff for you guys to do.
Sub-Zero: So wait you’re the one who’s basically been pulling the strings?
YungQ94: Yeah. I believe it’s called being God.
Scorpion: If your pulling the strings then why in the hell do I have my shit-tastic job as a miserable waiter?
YungQ94: I got a mean sense of humor. Anyways back to the issue at hand. I gotta come up with something.
Sub-Zero: You could create a regular ass place where we live happily ever after.
YungQ94: … The f*ck did you just say?
Scorpion: Well what do you have in mind?
YungQ94: *Sips soda* Glad you ask. Ok here are a couple of things: You guys travel to alternate universes meeting your other selves.
Scorpion: F*ck no.
YungQ94: What?
Sub-Zero: The last time that shit happen we had to fight those candy ass superheroes.
Scorpion: Heroic Brutality my ass.
YungQ94: No, other universes not including DC. Like a universe where MK are clones and go to high school.
Sub-Zero: Who the hell came up with that shit!?
YungQ94: There are many Gods. Well how about a universe where you guys fight in WWII?
Scorpion: Sounds interesting.
Sub-Zero: If we go to that one then they’ll think Scorpion here was a failed kamikaze pilot.
Scorpion: Ah man you dick.
YungQ94: Uh ok forget about the universe thing. Hmm… shit.
Scorpion: Didn’t come up with anything.
YungQ94: Nope. Damn this is hard. *Give me a minute* **Several minutes pass by** I got it! Ok guys you’re lives will continue I finally got something.
Sub-Zero: Whew thank the Lord.
YungQ94: Your welcome.
Scorpion: Wow I’m starting to question who’s the smartass here.
*They share a laugh*
YungQ94: Well I should go.
Scorpion: Hold on there. We got a few questions.
YungQ94: Ok well ask or get the f*ck out.
Sub-Zero: Haha. Well for starters does Ed Boon come from the same place as you?
YungQ94: Yeah pretty much.
Scorpion: How did you guys even get in here?
YungQ94: Oh we usually travel using Prius’s. Dumbass we use portals.
Sub-Zero: Ok I got a question. Has Jax tapped Sonya’s ass or what?
YungQ94: Nah that didn’t happen yet.
Scorpion: Ok my turn. You got a girlfriend?
Sub-Zero: Besides your right hand.
YungQ94: Yeah Sub-Zero’s mom. Hahaha no I’m joking. Nah your God is a bachelor.
Scorpion: You poor soul.
YungQ94: Whatever. *Looks at phone* Well a God’s dinner is calling him so I’m out. *Creates a portal outta no where*
Sub-Zero: Well while you’re here I like to ask for a favor.
YungQ94: Alright shoot.
*15 minutes later*
Scorpion: What are we waiting-
Sub-Zero: Shh. *Looks at watch* Ok go.
YungQ94: *Snaps fingers* Your welcome by the way.
Sub-Zero: *Cellphone rings* Oh hello babe what’s up?
Frost: Sub-Zero! My boobs grew for no absolutely reason and I’m also horny for no reason. Get over here now.
Sub-Zero: Yes ma’am. *Hangs up and gets off the couch* Well it seems like I’m going to make twins so good day.
YungQ94: Hahaha you tear it up Sub, oh one more thing. *Walks over to Sub-Zero and taps the side of his head with two fingers*
Sub-Zero: What was tha- *Falls flat on his face*
Scorpion: Holy f*ck you killed Sub-Zero!
YungQ94: No I wouldn’t do that. I knocked him out. Don’t worry I’ll do the same to you so you don’t remember me.
Scorpion: But why did you even tell us about you and what you do?
YungQ94: Simple, to have a cliffhanger prepared for the readers on TRMK.
Scorpion: What the hell is a TRMK!?
YungQ94: Enough talk! Lights out Scorpio! *Rushes forward with a punch*
Scorpion: *Does an X block* Like hell!
*With the quickness of a ninja, YungQ94 step to the outside and hugged his arms tightly around Scorpion’s stomach from behind*
Scorpion: What the hell!?
YungQ94: Get ready! *Starts lifting Scorpion off the ground* GERMAN F*CKING SUPLEX!!!
Scorpion: AHHHHH!!
*YungQ94 smashes Scorpion into a wooden table. Scorpion is unconscious*
YungQ94: *Dusts himself off and creates a new wooden table. Repositions the two ninjas bodies onto separate sofas* Well guys enjoy your weekend cause come Monday shit is going to get loopy. *Smirks* Good luck. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Walks through portal*
*30 minutes*
Scorpion: Ah my f*cking head.
Sub-Zero: What the hell happen?
Scorpion: *Looks at a random beer bottle pile of Jack Daniels* Did we get plastered or something?
Sub-Zero: Looks like it. Though I don’t really have a hangover. Oh well. *Checks phone* Oh Frost called two times. *Calls Frost* You need something babe.
Frost: I don’t think you wanna keep a very horny female waiting much longer Subby.
Sub-Zero: Babe did I do something?
Frost: Don’t worry about what you did. Just hurry up and be here. If you get here fast I might do that thing with my tongue.
Sub-Zero: 0-0 I’m halfway home. *Hangs up and grabs his shoes* Scorpion I can’t explain but I do know this, I’m getting some serious sex!
Scorpion: Ah ok. Do what you have to do Sub. *Sub-Zero is just about to leave* Wait! Ice pun for the day, go!
Sub-Zero: Uh… uh *Snaps fingers* Have an ice day!
Scorpion: That was just f*cking lazy!
Sub-Zero: What you have to understand is not a single f*ck is given right now. *Leaves*
*Well Saturday and Sunday passes by and now we’re at Liu Kang and Kitana’s apartment on Sunday 11:59 p.m.*
**The couple is sleeping peacefully**
12:00 a.m.
*Suddenly a green light flashes in the air on the sleeping state of California that changes the lives of the MK Kast*
8:27 a.m.
*Liu Kang walking in the bathroom and turns on the light with eyes closed*
Liu Kang: Ah man what a weird dream. Dreaming that the sun exploding into a green flash must be a sign. *Scratches ass* Huh? *Scratches ass again to feel a soft butt cheek* Last time I checked my ass cheek was hard as marble. *Opens eyes and sees a female reflection of a lovely woman in the mirror* Holy crap I’m a girl!!
*A deep manly voice comes from the bedroom*
Kitana: Babe why are you screaming like a girl?
Liu Kang: *Turns his head to see a pretty boy Kitana* Oh you gotta me f*cking kidding!

YungQ94: *Turns in his office chair* Well TRMK I said I came up with something didn’t I? *Chuckles* Be sure to check out MK Logic here on TRMK. Also I’m not really running out of Ideas I just wanted to show you guys how I decide on what to write about when I write MK Logic :D. Chow my friends.

I'd pay to be able to touch those :<

Can switching to GEICO really save you 15% or more on your car insurance? *Pause like a boss* Does giving up your life savings to touch Kitana's ass cheeks for one minute sound like a good idea?

Can switching to GEICO really save you 15% or more on your car insurance? *Pause like a boss* Does giving up your life savings to touch Kitana's ass cheeks for one minute sound like a good idea?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Wow. the funniest person here on TRMK No doubt about it.

Did the part where Frosts' boobs got bigger from Family Guy??

If I had money I give it to you. Instead of them getting out of control big I was thinking more like (Y) to this ( Y ). But it was only for that day though

BWHAHAHAHAHA XD! I love Dane Cook but I didn't have that in mind when I was writing that lol