Who else is just done with this game?

yea..im gettin tired of the game too. but not because of the community, just because im getting bored lol. theres like no competition online anymore and its boring beating up on people who think theyre good. im only playing it because i need one more trophy to platinum it and its the mastery of all fighters trophy. i also wanna see how the fighters will play after the pacth for ps3. after that, back to sf and mvc3 i go

Great reply, although i think that kano's knives are too spam-friendly for my tastes. It's not like striker where you face a good zoning game but can be totally overcome. With Kano's you have to sweat a lot....

Kung lao ill not even comment....

One more thing, i also have no lag at all. Only sometimes on sunday nights. but it's rare. Desynchs were common back then when there was the alternative costumes bug, but now so far it did not occour to me anymore.

One more thing, i also have no lag at all. Only sometimes on sunday nights. but it's rare. Desynchs were common back then when there was the alternative costumes bug, but now so far it did not occour to me anymore.

I don't have any lag either.

I'm just tired of those people talking shit on the side. Hehe, but I just shut them up at the end.

yea..im gettin tired of the game too. but not because of the community, just because im getting bored lol. theres like no competition online anymore and its boring beating up on people who think theyre good. im only playing it because i need one more trophy to platinum it and its the mastery of all fighters trophy. i also wanna see how the fighters will play after the pacth for ps3. after that, back to sf and mvc3 i go

Have you given offline tournament scene a shot? I mean... like Chris G/TomBrady/REO/Perfect Legend/16BIT/OnlineTony/PigofTheHut/ ECT ECT ECT. I think you should atleast give offline a shot at some pretty big tournament. Although you might get addicted to spending your money to travel. I think you should still test your skills against the best of the best atleast once.

Main= Sub-Zero but no teleport. I know I can exchange with the ice ball but its not as fast as other projectiles so I dont get it off most of the time or they have the recovery time to block it.

mk9 on april was great story mode was fresh you visited the krypt(whats that?) and online play was better,

mk9 on april was great story mode was fresh you visited the krypt(whats that?) and online play was better,

Oh man the Krypt in this game was freakin awesome. I remember having like 150000 coins just unlocking everything from the Krypt. It was awesome. Just a shame that they didnt add more to it.

I get in a rage sometime by the way people play and most of the time I'm just frustrated I can't figure out a way around it when they are doing only two moves...I say I won't play online ever again, but I realize it's just a game and I really could care less and just keep playing rank to practice esp new characters. I like doing ranked because your forced to play whoever comes up and I kind of like you only play once because some people are dicks and will just sit at the yes/no screen. I'm trying to get in to the offline scene but def need some improvements first.

If you don't like the way other people play the game, Play ladder mode or stick with noncompetative games like platform or adventure games. Spam/zoning is not impossible to overcome. I main sub but can still handle my spam. If I get zoned out by another player (it happens to everyone from time to time) it means that there are flaws in the way that I play and I need to change my game up to outmatch that player. Playing what you think is the right and fair way to play doesn't always work. Learn from your losses and get better. Seeing yourself get better is half the fun of playing fighting games, or any competitive game for that matter.

If you don't like the way other people play the game, Play ladder mode or stick with noncompetative games like platform or adventure games. Spam/zoning is not impossible to overcome. I main sub but can still handle my spam. If I get zoned out by another player (it happens to everyone from time to time) it means that there are flaws in the way that I play and I need to change my game up to outmatch that player. Playing what you think is the right and fair way to play doesn't always work. Learn from your losses and get better. Seeing yourself get better is half the fun of playing fighting games, or any competitive game for that matter.
I swear ive seen that exact piece of text somewhere else before

I really believe it was the reversion back to 2D,the smaller size of the characters, the overcrowded screen with the xray meter bar(which in my opiniion they should have kept under the health bar like in MKvsDC) the desynch and lag problems as well as the majority of online players who are disrespectful idioits who piss people off.

I think people were hoping for a better looking, better graphical and gameplay version of MK vs DC but strictly with Mortal Kombat characters.

I'm not done with MK9 and never really will be.
I still play regularly online, and yeah It can be frustrating.
But as Critical said, change your game up.
Get in the lab with your character and practice dem combos over and over... changing AI difficulty so you can know they're reactions.