WTF! Fatalities!

Darth Sadistic

BANALITY
Okay, we have had threads about best fatalities, and touched upon the worst in many of the threads here at TRMK.
But what this thread is going to address is the most STUPID!
Which fatalities have had you think WTF either in a possitive or negative way? You get three picks in any order! Oh and cencored fatalities don't count because they are'nt stupid, they are just crap!

I suppose I had better go first!

Rain - MK trilogy - upside down uppercut
Quan Chi - MK:DA - neck stretch
Liu Kang - MK3/UMK3/MK trilogy - Arcade drop

Mileena's Nail Spit (MK Trilogy)

Baraka's Blade Lift (where he just impales and lifts a guy with his blades (MKT))

Cyrax's Helicopter Slice (MKT)

Scorpion's Brutality (the one where he summons a bunch of other Scorpions)

Human Smoke's Tele-Punch decap (MKT)

Kabal's Scare face (MK3)

RIPLIUKANG said:
Mileena's Nail Spit (MK Trilogy)

Baraka's Blade Lift (where he just impales and lifts a guy with his blades (MKT))

Cyrax's Helicopter Slice (MKT)

1. You are completely ignorant if you think any of those fatalities made their first appearance in MKT... not to mention you have never been to an arcade in your life.

2. Please explain to me what is so uncool about Baraka's impalement fatality. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with people disagreeing with me that it was the coolest fatality ever, but bottom three? I think not.

To reply to your statements:

1.) Yes, I have been to arcades in my time, but I only remember fatalities from MK Trilogy, therefore that is why I post them as such. I'm sorry if I didn't know that they should have been under a different and earlier game.

2.) There is nothing wrong with the Blade Lift; it's cool and all, but I expected more from that fatality, like maybe slice him after they're done squriming.

Plus the thread is on the most stupid, not worst. I thought those fatalities I posted could've had more to it.

Love Cowboy said:
2. Please explain to me what is so uncool about Baraka's impalement fatality. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with people disagreeing with me that it was the coolest fatality ever, but bottom three? I think not.

Really. I still think that fatality is the shit. I seem to recall that they completely screwed it up in MKT, but the original MK2 version was awesome.

I think most all the fatalities in MK3/UMK3 were the worst, most of the worst of the worst have been covered here already so I wont repeat them.

On the topic of best ones, none is better than Kung Lao's MK2 fatality in my book. Just was done so well.

what on earth happen on Sub-zeros fatality (classic) when he put his hand in his/her mouth.......it fucking blacked out!?!?

Masta-Dante said:
what on earth happen on Sub-zeros fatality (classic) when he put his hand in his/her mouth.......it !@#$ blacked out!?!?

It was just supposed to be his spinal pull fatality from MK1. They blacked it out 'cause they didn't want to spend any time on the extra fatalities.

Crazy the Clown said:
Johnny Cage's triple decapitation fatality. (MK2.)

What has the staff been smoking when they did that one?!

I only remember doing it once on MK2, and I thought it was weird. Now, while I was recently playing MK Trilogy (my fav of the 2-D systems), I "accidentally" held onto the low and high punch buttons while doing Cage's fatality. Turns out it performs the triple uppercut so I vowed never to hold those buttons again.

Crazy the Clown said:
Johnny Cage's triple decapitation fatality. (MK2.)

What has the staff been smoking when they did that one?!

Originally it was just a bizarre glitch, and was never really programmed in as a secret as far as I know. It's the same sort of thing as the glitch with Sub-Zero at the Dead Pool, where if you hold LP and LK as soon as you finish his freeze and shatter fatality, your opponent goes into the acid instead. Anyway, it was just that the 3-heads glitch was so popular that they decided to keep it in the game.

Personally, I always thought that ruled.

i think all babalities,friendships,animalities and brutalites should have been left out and maybe added more fatalities