is it wrong for me to hate running in races?

Havok

I am used to running in treadmills not in actual races, I'm just scared of thinking how much I'll have to run, so I dont think I will do good in a 10k run, I just dont want to go but it's for a good cause so I'll run it anyways I just wish it was a 5k
so what do you guys think

Re: is it wrong for me to hate this type of race?

Totally thought this was a racist post. Maybe we should rename the thread to avoid unnecessary anger?

Lol, you guys are funny:DDD.

Back on topic, I think you should get off the trendmill and do some real running out there. Trust me, I run cross country and track.

Back on topic, I think you should get off the trendmill and do some real running out there. Trust me, I run cross country and track.

thanks for shifting this thread back to its intended purpose
and I just prefer the treadmill becos it can tell you your speed as you run
but yeah the weather down here is still summery so maybe i'll run outside more often

Let's not make this thread prejudice in any way, please....posts removed.

Thanks, dudes =)

Also editing the title because it gives the wrong impression, lol.

Hahaha, hermano. I was just about to share this post with you because I know you're a runner but you beat me to it! :)

thanks for shifting this thread back to its intended purpose
and I just prefer the treadmill becos it can tell you your speed as you run
but yeah the weather down here is still summery so maybe i'll run outside more often

Best thing to do is to have a watch, timer, or a phone with a timer with you. Try running at a park. Hills and bumps are good places to run at. Although they take up a lot of energy, they sure give you more endurance.

Hahaha, hermano. I was just about to share this post with you because I know you're a runner but you beat me to it! :)

:D

**** cardio.
Lift weights :cool:

What this guy said.

And what they mean, OP, is you put "I dont like this race", refering to the race of people. Yes it's about you running a 10 K somewhere, but the title sounds like you're hating on a race of people.

How the Hell can anyone use a treadmill. Those things suck. Much prefer running outside. Gyms are for lifting heavy iron and checking out gym bunnies! ;D

what this guy said.

And what they mean, op, is you put "i dont like this race", refering to the race of people. Yes it's about you running a 10 k somewhere, but the title sounds like you're hating on a race of people.

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhh!

okay I confess this thread was a troll

"is it wrong for me to hate this race"
meant two things if you thought it meant racism and you read it you would find out I meant something else

hehe