Games You Can't Wait For

nobody is hating, it's just that your arguements, gta4 not being fun gameplay-wise and not having a good story are both invalid because that is so not the case, in fact it's the gameplay what has made gta the superpower of singleplayer gaming of today. Now if you had said that the multiplayer didn't do it justice, or that the protagonists (all 3) were hard to grow fond of, than I would have let it passed, seeing as those are valid arguements for gta 4 being a bad game( which is not gta is the shit)

Now Bioshock, I played it, it plays great, but it takes too much time to get into, unlike GTA
I just never really liked the stories in general. The SP missions weren't that intriguing to me and the only character I liked was Roman. Everyone else just had to many negative aspects for me to really care about them. I felt that the car controls were a little stiff and the gun-play was okay at best. The huge open city was nice, but there wasn't really a drive to find any collectibles.

I want Ninja Gaiden3. It looks absolutely amazing. I just wonder if its going to be as hard or harder than ng2 or a game like dark souls.

nobody is hating, it's just that your arguements, gta4 not being fun gameplay-wise and not having a good story are both invalid because that is so not the case, in fact it's the gameplay what has made gta the superpower of singleplayer gaming of today. Now if you had said that the multiplayer didn't do it justice, or that the protagonists (all 3) were hard to grow fond of, than I would have let it passed, seeing as those are valid arguements for gta 4 being a bad game( which is not gta is the shit)
Now Bioshock, I played it, it plays great, but it takes too much time to get into, unlike GTA

Sorry but I agree with Bruzzrad, I hated all of the GTA games besides Skyrim they where the only other games I found to be very boring.

HotS_Logo2.jpg

^^^^
To be honest when this comes out... I might be gone for a very... very... very.... very... very... very... long time.

Also:

Resident-Evil-Operation-Raccoon-City-Teaser-Trailer.jpg

Diablo-III.jpg

Tyreal is such a bad ass

06-Resident-Evil-6.jpg

256px-Tr2011cover.jpg

Ninja-Gaiden-3_PS3_BOX-tempboxart_160h.jpg

the-last-of-us.jpg

I'm looking forward to the new Tomb raider, but the main thing I'm hyped for is RE6, other games may be announced within' the next 9 months, but those are the two main games

yeah I'm a sucker for female protagonists. or strong female roles.

I think that's why I'm drawn to Tomb Raider and Last of Us. The story in Last of us seemed interesting from the trailer.

I can see how you get claire out of her metal lol, like a young version.

yeah I'm a sucker for female protagonists. or strong female roles.

I think that's why I'm drawn to Tomb Raider and Last of Us. The story in Last of us seemed interesting from the trailer.

I can see how you get claire out of her metal lol, like a young version.

Same here bro. I love her new look, it really stands out from other female protagonist in video games.

From the gameplay I watched at E3 it's a must have.

Edit: Farcry 3 looks amazing also, love how they're going back to the open world gameplay and no stupid powers like in Farcry: Evolution :|

I'm excited for a few fighting games. Mostly VIRTUA FIGHTA FIVE FINAIL SHODOWN! (Arcade... Versus.. Kumite... Oh! Sorry I was having a nostalgia over Virtua Fighter 4) and Tekken Tag 2!