Can you find a lot of people who play MKAK Online? (Problem or not im not sure)

heretique

I'm living in europe and bought MKAK from US PSN store. Whenever i try to enter ONLINE mode, i cant find any people, its just searching and empty. Maybe rarely 1 or 2 people sometimes. Are you same with me guys? Is that really Nobody plays MKAK or i have an issue?

i'm on xbox right now and there are 2 or 3 people too :(
the worst thing is one of them is a quitter, so i don't play with him

I'm living in europe and bought MKAK from US PSN store. Whenever i try to enter ONLINE mode, i cant find any people, its just searching and empty. Maybe rarely 1 or 2 people sometimes. Are you same with me guys? Is that really Nobody plays MKAK or i have an issue?

Hmmm, so it seems it is a common problem, maybe because of lag, people dont want to play for now, if it was like SSF4 maybe they would play :)

We are all having the same problem.

I'm sure people don't want to play this game online right now.

I also think it's reasonable to think that since the netcode on this game is so horrendous, it probably also sucks at finding opponents. I'm sure at any given time there are a few people waiting to play, I think it's just not finding them for you.

I also think they should just make one lobby for all the games and you can go in and pick opponents playing any game since they all load up at the beginning anyway. That way even if you want to play MK2, maybe you see someone waiting to play UMK and figure what the heck, I guess I'll play that.

I'm on PSN and I usually wait about 2-5 minutes in a lobby to find an opponent, again I think it could be because the online of this is so horrendous, when I first got the game, I played it offline against the computer and thought it was great, even wrote a post on how great it is, but then I played online, man I can't understand how they relesed the game this broken, I hope the patch they talked about will fix the online and sound glitches. I will say MK 1 plays very well online though.