air walk to Shang Sungs Island??

sgordon

Don't get your hopes up. But the rest of you can try to look to. If you can find a way to air walk out (like the A-9 glitch) on Earth Realm. I have had a woman tell me a few times about the Island and the Mortal Kobat that is held there. This is not a "rumor" just something I am going to try to look for but if someone else had made it out into "the matrix" of the earthrealm look around and tell us what you find in case I dont' first. Just am idea :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

i go there all the time....there is Shan Sung and some other of his friends, with lawn chairs and cool little drinks with umbrellas in them. Its fun, just use the air walk glitch and walk for 45 minutes.

What a bunch of retards! Seriously! Please don't give me a -1! PLEASE! Oh, yeah, I went there too, Johnny Cage socked me in the balls!

you guys have it all wrong... see what you do is you go behind the earthrealm portal (not in the nexus, the one in earthrealm) then you meditate for exactly 5 days, 12 hours, and 10 minutes. suddenly you will find yourself floating in the middle of nowhere, with purple clouds surrounding you and lightning striking in the background. you'll see an mkII portal in front of you which takes 25 minutes to reach if you run. once you enter it you find yourself in the highest chamber of tsung's palace from mk 1 the movie. goro and sheeva are F&%$ing on the couch in the corner and tsung is having thanksgiving dinner w/ his buddies shao kahn and onaga. plus you can participate in trampoline kombat (a high flying sort of normal kombat), which has fatalities that include breaking your leg on the outside rim of the mat and bleeding to death, and super bounce, which sends u catapulting so high that you actually meet st. peter at the golden gates of heaven.

oh wait, im sorry.... did i take the bullshit TOO far? :lol:

actually if you look at the island when you get there, its the same as "yoshi's Island" I guess they forgot to tell everyone about it, or maybe they couldnt. Im sure in the gmaecube version they will talk about how he went to Yoshi's Island, defeated him and took it over and crossed out Yoshi on the sign and spray painted Shang Sung on it. And that is how it all started.

Try to vision Shung Stung singing a rap song wih Goro and Kintaro doing some back up rapping with sun glasses on with there arms crossed. 8)