Time to get hype, time to get wild, guess what its time for, FREESTYLES!!

TaB & I, yo me & Tab, chiilin on the mountain straight dressed in drag.
Blonde wigs, red pumps, oranges in our shirts disguised as Lady Lumps.
Don't take this lightly, gettin rightly confused. ****in with these queens gets hos battered and bruised.
Sucka last week saw our swag and laughed, we smashed crashed and stomped a hole in his ass.
He asked for an ass whooin, boy he got one, face got destroyed wit da dildo shotgun.

Its the final test, who lives and chokes on their final breath till one, the last remaining guest. Left in a land where thought is theft.
For thinking is stealing from the one being who is ruling. Come boy out of your shell, open your eyes to realize your world is hell and I am Satan. There is no escaping from the One who rules all. Hear death's call, grow louder and louder for it beckons your fall.
I own everything, every hill, and every ****ing bog.
You see me a demon, but I am your god.

This may sound a bit "nerdy", but this quote right here was a reference to Shujinko & Onaga in Deception's Konquest :laugh:

Fight Club knockin foes back in stacks. With nut shots & sumo slaps, their under attack.
Don't fight this force boy, its stronger than Vader's. Who do I rep? Recognize the Cutie Mark Crusaders.
Black Panther fist on the side of my ass, X reincarnated son, I'm a blast from the past.
Stompin you with terror till theres nothing left, hardware error, you got the Red Ring of Death.
King cobra boy, heart poundin cuz I'm pissssssssssed, stick a hot hanger in yo ass boy, soundin like tssssssssssssss.
And its beyond belief, its straight torture, and this beef aint beef cuz its all kosher.
Its just a matter of business, don't cry for help, its just me and you in this.
Don't try to make sense of this cuz reality I bend. "Target acquired" just sit tight for the end.

I won't hesitate to detonate. I'm short fused.
You try to play the game, but you know that you will lose.
If you choose to play by the rules, the rules shall lead you to blues.
But cheating will get you nowhere, scams and schemes will pay no dues.
The victory is mine to see, but can't be seen by anyone under my level with eyes that are void of gleam.
You must have the soul to compete, to face the elite with unbreakable drive to strive to reach your dream.
Consulting no mentors, I operate on my own. I leave a trail of dead bodies with their fragile minds blown.
My style is rough and unknown, but yet I still have skill to kill with blades made of highly sharpened bone.
I don't seek to be a butcher, I prefer to be a surgeon. Precise and to the point to cut down and break through any burden.
Although I am still learnin, I can't stop now. My fire is burnin and I can't rest unless I drop down.

You flatter me dear boy, I appreciate your observations.

And I take a lot of influence from Wu Tang and such. So I would say that my style is quite reflective of that.

BS13 in this ***** jus call me the thug hero. So much ice on my neck you'd think I was sub-zero. Like Nero from Star Trek I'm burnin up wit hate test your fate my flows like Mileena cuz they chew right through ya face. Its a waste to try to keep pace wit battlescarz you *****es can't keep up like 3 legged dogs chasin after cars. The bar is bein raised you got played don't be amazed when I snatch that ***** up and impale your ass like jade. BattleScarz ***** and I'm goin Mortal Kombat turn around and hit your ass with a bomb trap like cyrax. Hi-Hats clap on my tracks like jax cuz when I crush ya skull they aint no comin back that's facts. Not fiction quit *****in and ****in listen when it comes to spittin I win this ****in pissin competition. Ya missin the point so Ill state it again this round is over fatality, BattleScarz wins!

Heres a little story
of a sorcerer's history
bout' quan chi's debauchery
winning flawless V's for me

"will he?" "wont he?"

mix up mind farks
50/50 guess's with no luck..
messing with rune traps
while Mr Boon naps,
i'll be tossin green skulls n mean lols
anti-breaker trance's
and damage enhancer's
spells to conjur
my necromancer's
to make you no longer
you got no chance's!
black fist gloves
gonna hit you like a bomb
fallin from above
with a telestomp,

with nomad at the helm..
you'll be servin' me in the netherrealm.

(lol,its more of a poem then a freestyle ay.. the structure atleast.. still on the fly though!)

Last edited:
I LOVE WHEN SHE SUCKS MY DICK.
So I made her drop to her knees real quick so she can lick.
Shes so smooth, she can move like no other.
Her tongue is soft and lovely like her breathing of which I'd smother.

- - - - -

YOU DOCTOR YET? Tark to me again when you doctor. Or I rill trow you into a river from a heracopter.
You "A"sian, not "B"sian, you must give me reason
Why you procrastinate and wait to do your work for next season
Science project not done yet? WHAT YOU WAIT FOR, YOU STUPIT COW?
I don't care if it due in 2 or 3 month, YOU DO IT NOW.
If you come home with A minus on you report card, I WILL BE MAD.
You wirr be kicked in sinus because you disappoint you ASIAN DAD.

#1. Mic check 1 2 slayin raps is not what I do, I figured I'd try to fit in, took a sip of gin, if your listening to this you should too, I wear a hockey mask while I'm raping your girl's c*nt, lookin like Jason I should try to be less blunt, or maybe try a bong, and when this rap is over I'll make sure to ring the gong, If only this could be a good song.

#2. I figured I'd try again since that first rap sucked c0cks, these boys wish they didn't have to deal with the Doc, to keep the blood of his clothes he wears a smock, this aint art class but soon your face is gonna meet glass, you wanna turn back time? Shouldn't have dropped that dime, but It's OK my wallet has enough to spare, unfortunately your life was not in there, hit em with the glock, they know they're life has ran out like tick tock bring em to the docks, they wish they could turn back the clock

#1. Mic check 1 2 slayin raps is not what I do, I figured I'd try to fit in, took a sip of gin, if your listening to this you should too, I wear a hockey mask while I'm raping your girl's c*nt, lookin like Jason I should try to be less blunt, or maybe try a bong, and when this rap is over I'll make sure to ring the gong, If only this could be a good song.

#2. I figured I'd try again since that first rap sucked c0cks, these boys wish they didn't have to deal with the Doc, to keep the blood of his clothes he wears a smock, this aint art class but soon your face is gonna meet glass, you wanna turn back time? Shouldn't have dropped that dime, but It's OK my wallet has enough to spare, unfortunately your life was not in there, hit em with the glock, they know they're life has ran out like tick tock bring em to the docks, they wish they could turn back the clock

lol.. terrible, but nice try,, =)

I'm creeping in the darkest of all alleys waiting on you both to approach me.
If you think can run game when I got my back turned, your sadly mistaken.
Your shaken, lip quaking, I can see it in your eyes.
You have no idea about the surprise.
Unload two clips into your wife's throat and all you can do, is sit back and choke.
Little b1tch, this is where your going to make your last wish.
Grin wide as you clamp your teeth on the 'crete, & I'm certain it's the last thing you'll ever see.

My flow is orgasmic, if I flow too long I'll prematurely ejaculate all over your mom's lips like chap stick.
Step to me man, that's a mistake.
I'll slurp your ass hole like a milkshake.
I got the illest rhymes since bohemia, I got cancer. Time to get treated for leukemia.
If you didn't understand the last line its alright, it doesn't make since.
I just rhymed two words don't take no offense.
Run shit, that's what I do, can't walk in my house with shoes, they're covered in doodoo.
So what you gonna do? Come at me foo? I am a shaman, rape you with that voodoo
I am a killer bee, represent the WU.
Tang clan slangin', like Inspectah Deck I'll leave ya headpiece hangin'.

Creep up in the spot all manly n shit.
Get wit witta surprise bigger than a tranny dick, this is it.
Sneak without a squeak cuz I'm not about retreat.
Shoulda shotchya when I caughtchya beatin ya meat.
Fellin pity for the niggy witta 3 inch willy.

I don't always rap, but when I do, I get sick wit it
And I don't use my hand to slap, I let my dick hit it
Cuz I'm rugged and raw, supa phresh with a p h
Urinate on ya fo'head and change your name to pee face
Supreme Murderer, the techician of killing expeditions
I'll mug ya and slug ya and leave ya in a bad condition

I drive two rides, both supa fly and very great
An ice cream truck and a van without a liscense plate
So if you see me rollin, dont start hatin
Just because they are stolen, there is no debatin
That they are the finest whips in all of the town
They have 30 inch rims and bump that mad sound
Of Spongebob songs like the one about campfires
I listen to greatness, your shit sucks like vampires
Just imagine me pulling up on a redlight or stop sign
With my phresh jams that pop fine rhythm, you can't top mine
Your hip-hop music and metal rock tunes make me tone deaf and I cant stand to listen to it unless I start to own meth
Your own death is upon you like a blown breath from the mouth of a ninja turtle
My flow is getting wack, yet I still get a b!tch wet like Squirtle
My brain is running out of rap juice, you know it's ****in dying
My rhythmatic function is almost gone, so I'm gonna stop tryin
To spit these rhymes because if I keep goin on, I'd be implyin
That if I don't stop, all you little chirrens would start cryin

Cuz I'm rugged and raw, supa phresh with a p h
Urinate on ya fo'head and change your name to pee face

This is exactly why you are signed with TRMK Records.
Thats the kind of shit that goes down in the history books :laugh:

Lookin out my window into this brand new world.
See two kids, little boy, little girl.

Now they lookin like their only about thirteen.
Rag hanging out his pocket walkin with a gangtsa lean.

She's wearin makeup to look about twice her age.
Wearin small skirts just to get the school boy praise.

Thinkin I should say somethin but whats the use?
Its just another day for Black America's youth.

Try to teach the lil g's bout the world with words of wisdom.
But they aint tryin to hear it so long as g's got a gun.

Go up to the girls with intent to preach.
Show them that nothing is ever beyond their reach.

Hear my words little girls I'm here to teach.
God never cursed you to walk the streets, so squash this beef I've been seein inbetween y'all Nubian Queens.

The words I got back stung just like venom.
I could see their souls cry out within them.

"Look mista, life gets no betta, workin my body for a piece of dat chedda, all my worries, light as a featha.
Who cares if I walk the block, work that c0ck, ya never gon see my ass work round the clock."

Hearin those words made my heart sink.
Felt so confused I could hardly think.

Maybe I was wrong to think I could change these kids.
Maybe I need to just leave the world as it is.

Maybe I should just sit back like the rest.
Reminisce to a time where all was blessed.

But as I watch lil G light his blunt.
I begin to realize that its all a front.

In that body of a gangsta, rough and wild.
Is the soul a scared and confused child.

So maybe if we all come up with a plan.
And maybe if we all just extend our hands.

We'll all be able to see the truth.
That we are the ones meant to save the youth.

Go to "Brotha & Sista", from "B!tch & Cuzz"
Being able to say "What will" instead of "What was".