"CYBER SUB NEEDS TO B FIXED" the community speaks

People are signing up for something that they don't even know what it will be. You don't address what he needs/doesn't need.

No no no, you need to put the ENITRE title in caps for people to know you're super duper srs.

Nah man. He has style if he goes half an half. If he goes full caps, he'll look immature

Wait ...

So annoying when people Cry for Fixes, When theres no need for a Fix :L

actually he does need is specials remapped. yes you can work around it but its unnescessarily tedious.

however...this thread isnt the way to do it either.

He's not saying subzero needs a buff or a nerf I imagine he'd referring how CSZ has a huge negative edge problem, where he can't perform specific bomb functions because of how it's set up.

I only briefly read up on it, there is a YouTube video about it unfortunately I cannot post it on my phone.

Also some of his strings won't even work properly. Its not a balance issue more of a pretty big mechanical issue.

Even with his issues though, hes still a great top tier character. But face it, we are probably not gonna get button re-maps.

cyber does not need buffs

he needs fixes, in a high level/ tournament match this shows up very clearly

pokes
bombs
wakeup
teleport
and much more

heres just one thread about it but theres many
http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?10716-Incomming-patch!!-....-wait-what

the point is NRS is trying to balance the game but completely ignoring cyber, there are thangs that do not let him compete at tournament level

in the upcoming patch every character is going to get something done to them except him
and just by playing with him at a casual level youll notice he has problems

taking it to the high level those problems will be all up in your face

please just take a little time to check it out, and hopefuly sign up and vote... you can also vote no, but please read up on whats wrong and then make a decision

thank you

He's not saying subzero needs a buff or a nerf I imagine he'd referring how CSZ has a huge negative edge problem, where he can't perform specific bomb functions because of how it's set up.

I only briefly read up on it, there is a YouTube video about it unfortunately I cannot post it on my phone.

Also some of his strings won't even work properly. Its not a balance issue more of a pretty big mechanical issue.

THIS

the mechanics are all screwed up... how is there going to be balance?

There's such a thing as multi-quoting. You should try doing that instead of making four separate posts.

There's such a thing as multi-quoting. You should try doing that instead of making four separate posts.

What are you the TRMK police?

He probably doesnt know how. Instead of being a dick about it and trying to make him look bad, you should try and explain it to him. Hows that?

:):):):):):):):):):):):)

lol you guys are out of luck this patch is the last build of the game (or said to be). even if you get a million ppl behind this its too late for nrs to anything hahahaha