Throwing in mkak (mk1)

I know there was a huge AI glitch in the SNES port of MK1 where the AI would be spamming throws at you from starting distance. I forget how it's done (I don't even have the cartridge anymore)...I think you lose in 1-player mode until you get to the Warrior Shrine or something like that...

And by the way, I can care less if the AI gets patched in MKAK. I already solved the MK1 and MK2 AIs years ago when I bought them on MKD Premium Pack and on PSN respectively, and I'm just now solving UMK3's AI on MKA Premium Edition.

And by the way, I can care less if the AI gets patched in MKAK. I already solved the MK1 and MK2 AIs years ago when I bought them on MKD Premium Pack and on PSN respectively, and I'm just now solving UMK3's AI on MKA Premium Edition.

It's just not that fun to exploit an AI's weaknesses to beat the game, instead of depending on your real skills... that's why I'd like an alternate AI. I doubt that they patch it though.

It's just not that fun to exploit an AI's weaknesses to beat the game, instead of depending on your real skills... that's why I'd like an alternate AI. I doubt that they patch it though.

I'm of the opinion that you should be doing what it takes to win, whether it's your own natural skills, or strategically exploiting the opposition's weakness(es). MK1's AI was so weak that you can beat it simply by spamming jump kicks all the time. Took me a while to figure out that a) you can manipulate the MKII AI into jumping towards you by jumping back, and then nailing it with an uncontested roundhouse, and b) Mileena's AI air Sai Throw in MKII can be jumped over, and you can nail her with a jump kick (but do not hit the kick button until after you're already over the projectile). As for UMK3, I can only manipulate the AI using robot Smoke.

Well maybe that was fun back then, but today you kinda want an AI that comes closer to a human opponent.