Favorite Cartoon Characters

anyone remember this show? Time Squad
Uk41ypumuCD8jU0.jpg

the robot(Larry 3000) and the big dude(Buck Tudrussle) were awesome. Hated the kid though.

anyone remember this show? Time Squad
Uk41ypumuCD8jU0.jpg

the robot(Larry 3000) and the big dude(Buck Tudrussle) were awesome. Hated the kid though.

Just barely remember Time Squad.
I loved Captain Kanuckles and Flapjack from "The Misadventures of Flapjack"
The show is now cancelled :cry: :cry: :cry:

I relized shaggy and scooby were the only ones who ended up catching and unmasking the bad guys in the end. nobody else really did anything.

I relized shaggy and scooby were the only ones who ended up catching and unmasking the bad guys in the end. nobody else really did anything.

Shag: Cool as hell Stoner hippy that was always afraid of doing scary shit but did it for the food (mostly dog treats) because he had the muchies like a mother ****er. Ended up catching the crook. He has a great dane that helps him

Scooby Doo: A normal dog, but eveyone of "Mystery Inc." Is so stoned they think he talks and does things that a dog can't do

Lol I just found out Shaggy's name is Norville Rodgers

Winx Club:
Icy, Flora, Darcy, Stormy, Musa.

My Little Pony:
Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity.

Powerpuff Girls:
Ms. Bellum, Princess Morbucks, Medusa, Bunny, Fuzz.

Naruto:
Tsunade, Konan, Mei Terumi, Samui, Shizune, Karui, Karin, Tayuya.
Danzo, Deidara, Suigetsu, Mighty Guy, Zabuza, Choji, Omoi.

Pokemon:
Togepi, Pikachu, Raichu, Jigglypuff.

Inuyasha:
Kagome, Kagura, Sango.

Dragon ball:
18, Pan, Bra, Videl, 17, Goten, Gohan.

LOL.
In this pic, Shaggy looks like he's gonna pull out a shot gun and put a hurtin' on some fools.

thats what they should have been doing this whole time. Screw finding the clues. Hold up a gun to the guys head and make him take his mask off and you'll be done with the mystery alot sooner

Goku.
Batman.
finn and jake.
spongebob and patrick.
superman.
Dante. from the inferno
Masterchief. from halo legends
scorpion.
Cyborg.