Dead or Alive 5

I'm hoping they finally try to move the series past "OMG BOUNCY BEWBZ". That trailer is a good start, but I get the feeling the next one will be a jiggle physics demo.

I'm hoping they finally try to move the series past "OMG BOUNCY BEWBZ". That trailer is a good start, but I get the feeling the next one will be a jiggle physics demo.

i agree. i hope this one is more serious and it looks like is gonna be!
i have a bad feeling that after this, we might get xtreme 3 -_.
Holy crap. That looks sick as hell.

Indeed. this game would show to tekken, whos boss! lool :wink:

Last edited:
Bout damn time!!! I can see the commercial now "Getting your ass handed to you online has never looked so good....Dead or Alive 5"

Cant fliping wait!!

Wow! I can't wait, thanks for posting this! +rep

I put in well over 800 hours in DOA4 until my disc became unplayable. Actually owned the game before I owned a 360. Put so many more hours into 2, 2: Hardcore, 2&3 Ultimate.

I was kinda skeptical after Tomonobu Itagaki left Team Ninja, but damn this looks beautiful. Can't wait to see mah girl Lei Fang!

Kasumi baby, I love it. I need to rebuy DOA4, anyone still play?

Ponies need not apply...

I still play it, but I'm not nearly as good as I was before Mortal Kombat came. But there's ALWAYS really good people online and very simple to find match-ups.

No need to break out your manly side :roll:

I was only asking because I've seen a volley ball game with the same name.

You're talking about Dead Or Alive Extreme 1 and 2. Yes, those were pretty much titty games. The original Dead Or Alive games were fighters.

Last edited: