Dead or Alive 5

Been awhile since I last played DOA (which was DOA 4). I might get that game in the future when I get a chance, and also it's true that it's a very aggressive game, but you gotta mix it up unless you love to be caught in the holds and parries. If anyone's asking who are my mains in this game, it's Hayate, Ryu Hayabusa, Kasumi, Zack and Bayman (formerly used Leon).

Kokoro is cuter and shits on any of your mains. haha

On a side note... if you play the game in English voices you are a horrible person.

HELP PLEASE!!!

In Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate I bought...

- Ayane's Intimate Outfit
- Kasumi's Intimate Outfit
- Rachel's School Uniform

Problem: I CAN'T USE THEM NOR FIND THEM!!!

HOW CAN I USE THOSE OUTFITS???!!!

I paid for them.

ok nasty, is doa5u really on disc?? I haven't seen it at future shop, eb games, superstore, target, London drugs, walmart, and another electronic store. I thought about ordering it online but im afraid they will send me a code for a download.

ok nasty, is doa5u really on disc?? I haven't seen it at future shop, eb games, superstore, target, London drugs, walmart, and another electronic store. I thought about ordering it online but im afraid they will send me a code for a download.

Yes. I think I saw it only in Xbox360 only. But there is a disk. I have the incomplete download only with my favorite characters that I bought only.

I own DOA5 Ultimate for Xbox 360, I preordered and everything and I can most definitely assure you, it's a disc.

As for Nasty Freak, I got some costumes as a pre-order bonus and everything seemed okay for me. There's a DLC costume icon when you select your character, so check there?

I own DOA5 Ultimate for Xbox 360, I preordered and everything and I can most definitely assure you, it's a disc.

As for Nasty Freak, I got some costumes as a pre-order bonus and everything seemed okay for me. There's a DLC costume icon when you select your character, so check there?

Yes I did check and I BELIEVE I know what you are talking about. For example, when choosing Rachel's costumes, I see pics of her outfits (unlocked or not) during costume selection after selecting her. If the in-game outfit isn't unlocked, the picture will have a red circle with a dash inside of it while it is shaded when I'm highlighting the outfit. If a DLC isn't bought, it'd have this generic wierd picture in it with that red circle and dash in it (similar to the one used on a "no U-Turn" sign when driving). The DLC I did buy would be the same as the costumes I already have unlocked in the game, which I'm able to choose. I have her "Sexy Ultimate" and her "Pop Idol" (my most favorite of hers), there.

However, I DON'T see that school uniform at all where she is wearing that lab coat with that red turtle-neck dress (which I DID BUY AND PAID FOR). So if that's what you're referring too than yeah... But of it's something else that you mean, please tell me ASAP. Thank you. :)

EDIT:

I found out I had to download the damn costume catalogues (which I find a hassle due to time downloading it). I find it unnecessary for Tecmo to do costumes like this.

Last edited:
I want this outfit for Christie and hoping it'll be DLC in DOA5 Ultimate.
ChristieDOA3C2.jpg