Dead or Alive 5

It looks very interesting.

What game would you guys compare its style to?

It looks a lot like Tekken.
And if it plays like Tekken, I'll be camping outside Gamestop to buy it :mullet:

EDIT: Just saw ROOK's video, definitely camping to get this :)

It looks a lot like Tekken.
And if it plays like Tekken, I'll be camping outside Gamestop to buy it :mullet:

EDIT: Just saw ROOK's video, definitely camping to get this :)

I would compare it to Tekken but flashier and more exciting IMO. I really enjoy the parry system of 'rock, paper, scissors'. The multi-tiered levels made it interesting and entertaining. The whole system is just way more enjoyable. It is has a lot of risk and reward elements. I am sure you can find a copy of DOA4 for dirt cheap now (since it came out 6 years ago), I need to pick up a new copy myself.

More then just a titty game...My man Zack in action.

I would compare it to Tekken but flashier and more exciting IMO. I really enjoy the parry system of 'rock, paper, scissors'. The multi-tiered levels made it interesting and entertaining. The whole system is just way more enjoyable. It is has a lot of risk and reward elements. I am sure you can find a copy of DOA4 for dirt cheap now (since it came out 6 years ago), I need to pick up a new copy myself.

More then just a titty game...My man Zack in action.

Thank you for this information.

Now I'm even more pumped!

i would say that is kinda like a mix between virtua fighter and tekken.

EDIT: everyone that plans to pick doa 4, all im gonna say is: prepare for some challenge!!
DOA 4 is tough as balls!

I still play DOA4 on xbox if anyone wants to fight! This looks sick and hell though 2012 cant come fast enough! Cant wait to own with my girl Hitomi

For anyone that would like to have a match in doa dimension with me. heres my 3ds FC: 5026 4523 8559

Oh wow... I REALLY HOPE this comes out for PS3! If not... I will buy an XBOX 360 just for THIS game!

*EDIT* - Yay, I wont have to buy a crappy 360 because this game has been confirmed by Yosuke Hayashi himself from Team Ninja, that it will infact ALSO be released for the PS3! Yayyyyyyyyyyyy to that! It will probably be 3D enabled also like MK9 is!

Cheers

:D

I still play DOA4 on xbox if anyone wants to fight! This looks sick and hell though 2012 cant come fast enough! Cant wait to own with my girl Hitomi

I'll be sure to add you tonight then.
BTW..
360px-440607-39.jpg

Hitomi for world leader.

I am inspired to pick up DOA4 now, thank you Johnny Rook.

You're welcome, plus I wouldn't be scared to pick it up, I am sure only SS ranked players are online now, but it is great way to learn some basics.

?

I hate Virtua Fighter.
Hype meter is lowering.

I'll still check it out though.

Only thing I really compare to VF is that is in 3D. VF is way (10x) more stiff then DOA. Not nearly as fluid as DOA, combos are way more open ended.

Oh wow... I REALLY HOPE this comes out for PS3! If not... I will buy an XBOX 360 just for THIS game!

DOA was the reason I became an Xboxer!

Sweet, only $13 pre owned. I will try the ole toothpaste trick on my copy tonight or just cough up (literally) $13 tomorrow. I miss my old man Gen.

i would say that is kinda like a mix between virtua fighter and tekken.

EDIT: everyone that plans to pick doa 4, all im gonna say is: prepare for some challenge!!
DOA 4 is tough as balls!

I know this is hard as hell, I use to own it, I should have said I was inspired to pick it up again.