Dead or Alive 5

I'm hyped as **** for this game.

All the new features are making me wet. Me and Johnny can play on the same team online, and the items are back in survival!

And the movie player is hilarious, because it's so perverted. I can put Mila in a bikini, put her with max sweat, and play her winning animation over and over :laugh:

img_danger_skycitytokyo.jpg

EPICNESS on the new Tokyo stage.

I can't...

I can't wait...

Why was I not informed of all this awesomeness earlier?

That Mila outfit...

That Zack outfit...

Those new tag-team moves and grapples...

Can't wait to get Ultimate, when I heard Ein was back I immediately went to pre order the game. Jacky from VF as well, him and Jann Lee are gonna be my signature tag team since they're my mains for both games!

I got the Core Fighters version of Ultimate.

I did an online match, and almost beat a dude by mashing lol. In the Tutorial now

I got DoA5U the F2P version. Will have full game version soon. Back to my main Kasumi. Though the other characters are interesting too I did love Christie in DoA4 so we will see soon.

Just when you thought they were done...

Ultimate isn’t the final incarnation of Team Ninja’s fighting game.

Sega will distribute Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Arcade throughout Japan this winter. It’s based on the console game with one key difference—Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Arcade has a new character. Tecmo haven’t announced if this extra character will be available as downloadable content on PS3 and Xbox 360 yet.