Dead or Alive 5

The first details on the PlayStation Vita version of Dead or Alive 5 have been revealed by Tecmo Koei, revealing that the upcoming port will contain a first-person mode and touchscreen controls.

Dead or Alive 5 Plus brings the "spectacular graphics" of the recently released console version to Sony's handheld, along with "all-new system-specific features".Using the Vita's motion sensor, players will be able to play the game vertically, allowing for a first-person, full-screen view of their opponent.

Touch controls will also allow players to pull off moves and combos using simple taps, swipes and pinches.Other new features include additional "training-focused modes" designed for series newcomers, while a "new display of advanced frame data" will let expert players analyse their play styles.

The game will be available in Japan March 20th

Got Mila's swimsuit today along with Lei Fang's, Hitomi's, and Pai's.

Anyway, some incredible bullshit happened today. I was fighting this dude and I won the first round but suddenly he KO'ed me at the beginning of the first round in one hit, and then got 2 wins, so I lost.

I thought it was some kind of mod, but apparently, I signed out, which is bullshit because when it took me back to the main menu, I was still signed into Xbox Love.

That has happened to me before too. I believe whoever is on the player one side always gets the win when that happens.

Never had that happen to me before, sounds like a wicked glitch.

I got the Christmas pack and I bought the China pack so I could get a costume for Gen Fu.

They are releasing a second swimsuit DLC pack.

tumblr_mgq5s4qV1H1rr7kngo1_1280.jpg

Bought this game on Sunday with Tekken Hybrid from Grainger Danger Games. Its alright, enjoying it bar story mode. Havent played one since when I first got my PS2 with DOA 2,Tekken Tag and Oni. Damn Oni sucked.

The new DLC isn't bad actually. The Zack Island stage is free, and the costumes are reduced price( new swimsuit dlc pack is 420MP instead of 1040 and fan service costumes for male fghters are 80 MP instead of 400).

The new DLC isn't bad actually. The Zack Island stage is free, and the costumes are reduced price( new swimsuit dlc pack is 420MP instead of 1040 and fan service costumes for male fghters are 80 MP instead of 400).

:rofl:

That's hilarious.

I wish I had my Xbox to hop on right now, to check out that stage.

Is tag team playable there too? I never understood why tag is only available on certain stages, and the only good one is Sakura.

The wrestling arena is nice, but the ropes do TOO much damage.

Thanks for the info... Wish I had xbox live no internet where I live right now :( really wanna tear this game up on line.
Who do you guys mainly play with?? (ppl who read this thread and play a lot of doa)