Dead or Alive 5

Oh it didn't do damage, lol by free hit I mean I punched them because the canister caused them to stagger back.

It was in simple match so I didn't get a replay. I really wish they added the replay option to simple match.

Just have it point out that its a simple match during the replay, if they have an issue with people thinking player matches are ranked matches, lol.

I agree, replays should be for all. Wish I can rewind my replays unless you know how?

I could in DOA4 and Ultimate I thought, maybe not? But I have a ton of replays saved.

I saved a match where I juggled Tina off of a Tiger, and the fire was blowing up in the background and damn took me me 5 times going frame by frame to get a single photo.

If you want to go to the dojo now we can learn together. Her snake stance has completely changed to side step attacks. Completely ass backwards for me now.

I don't think I'm going to get on now, but maybe tomorrow. Yeah, some those side-stepping are difficult for me to pull off.

You will be fine, just figure out her timing. She plays the same as 4 but has a different execution in 5. She pokes and juggles. Always be attacking with Christie.

So Zack only got a color swap? Lol wow.

Tina's, Mila's, Jann Lee's, Bass's, and Elliot's.

Definitely getting that pack. Only pack I haven't got is the Gym Class one because it sucks.

I only got the first pack, none of the others really interested me. Probably going to get this one for the Helena costume though.

I just have the first costume pack. Damn I do not want to be dropping all sorts of money for some style. I do not understand why they are so damn expensive!