Mk2 Behind the scenes scans

edited and snipped

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish i was able to read back when this came out... Wait.. i didnt know MK existed when i was 3 Years old o-o

Is it just me, or does John Tobias always look totally smarmy?

He's probablyt he nicest guy in the world. I'm guessing it's the 15 year old prepubescent mustache that makes him look that way.

Never knew there was gonna be a completely new secret character, would of been cool if they added him.

Re: MK II Exklusive Preview Guide - Through the Keyhole: Mortal Kombat II Game TV add

Hi folks,

just found an old mag at home. Its the Mortal Kombat II Exklusive Preview Guide.
These scanns are the rare sorts of stuff, and give you some indepth facts about how the TV commercial for MK II (Game) has been made, back in the 90's.
Ever since I read this article I felt so bad about any TV screening Mortal Kombat has had so far. Even the newly adopted YT series couldn't stand out against the few seconds of high quality visual effects/puppeting/latex masking of the TV add in my opinion.

Inside Shao Kahn's Place
MK II EPG Page 12/#1 Making of MK II Game TV add
MK II EPG Page 13/#2
MK II EPG Page 14/#3
MK II EPG Page 15/#4

Hope you guys like this kind of stuff :)
Pls PM me I've the stuff goes down for some reason so I could reupload it, or some of the admins could upload it to their site.

Re: MK II Exklusive Preview Guide - Through the Keyhole: Mortal Kombat II Game TV add

Those mk2 ad costumes looks incredible!

Very nice magazines. They look pretty sweet. Why weren't there magazines like this when I was a child. Damn

Great you guys love it

If you like to I'll upload the rest of the guide that basicly covers the game.
Too bad this issue didn't have backstage infos on the game developement itself.