whose your favorite match up?

iViTal

Whose your favorite Kombatant to fight against, Instead of being all Negative about the Kung loa, Raiden BS. Lets Be positive for once about the Characters we face other than KL and Raiden :)

For me I would have to say a Aggressive Sektor. Mainly because i rarely fight any. Most of them just Randomly Teelport hoping they hit you. But when i face a skilled Aggressive sektor its Usually a pretty close fight and when i lose im not frustrated because i gave it my all the better player won.

Exermery has a Sick Sektor, I always enjoy playing it Vs my Mileena :D

Scorpion Or Sub Zero. If I dont know to beat those dudes yet, well then its my fault if I lose(I rarely do to them)

Sub-Zero.

He has pretty much nothing against Sektor.

Sektor.

I love fighting a good Sektor, even though it is rare.
One wrong jump or attack and I get a cold steel fist up my ass.

Sub-Zero. My Nightwolf eats Sub-Zeros for breakfast. However, it's sooo boring to fight Sub-Zeros because Nightwolf is a pretty defensive character but so is Sub-Zero so I tend to rush them out of boredoom and get stupidaly caught in ice clones :p

Kitanas are also a funny match-up for Nightwolf since it's impossible for Kitana to zone him. All I have to do is reflect her fans and counter-attack them with arrows and lightning which Kitana cannot block. Some Kitana fans are so used to her zoner strategy that they don't even change it! Crazy! And many of them are actually pretty good players in fact. I don't know how is the match-up between Kitana and Nightwolf but are the Kitana rushers that really make me fight for my life.

Sub-Zero. My Nightwolf eats Sub-Zeros for breakfast. However, it's sooo boring to fight Sub-Zeros because Nightwolf is a pretty defensive character but so is Sub-Zero so I tend to rush them out of boredoom and get stupidaly caught in ice clones :p

Kitanas are also a funny match-up for Nightwolf since it's impossible for Kitana to zone him. All I have to do is reflect her fans and counter-attack them with arrows and lightning which Kitana cannot block. Some Kitana fans are so used to her zoner strategy that they don't even change it! Crazy! And many of them are actually pretty good players in fact. I don't know how is the match-up between Kitana and Nightwolf but are the Kitana rushers that really make me fight for my life.

Yess Omg.. So fun to fight Skilled nightWolf player with my Kitana im so use to Zoning out my opponent, But i keep them out of the air ;)

As Jade.

I love beating kung lao the most :\. His hat spin has nothing on a ranged DB2, his zone has nothing on my glow, and his teleport lol uppercut? Dive kick, anti air into a full combo. Pressure me? um EX glow ? lol.

I also love beating a cyrax/kitana where their whole game is just landing net/fans. For that big combo/running away. Good luck doing that with my glow activated.

I enjoy fighting a REALLY good kabal and their jail strings. That crap is such a challenge to break out of.

I also love fighting raiden's with kung lao/jade.

I like playing other Sonyas. It gives me a different perspective on how to make mine better.

As Jade.

I love beating kung lao the most :\. His hat spin has nothing on a ranged DB2, his zone has nothing on my glow, and his teleport lol uppercut? Dive kick, anti air into a full combo. Pressure me? um EX glow ? lol.

I also love beating a cyrax/kitana where their whole game is just landing net/fans. For that big combo/running away. Good luck doing that with my glow activated.

I enjoy fighting a REALLY good kabal and their jail strings. That crap is such a challenge to break out of.

I also love fighting raiden's with kung lao/jade.

Im still confused on why Jade is not Tournament material, Other than Horrid Mix-ups everything she capable of you stated in your post seems like the perfect Kombatant imo.

I like playing Mileena vs Mileena cause if either one messes up someone is gonna be twerkin across the screen

Cyber Sub-Zero is always a fun match to me

I really like playing everyone though, I like to find ways to beat a character

Yess Omg.. So fun to fight Skilled nightWolf player with my Kitana im so use to Zoning out my opponent, But i keep them out of the air ;)
See, that's the funny part, Nightwolf doesn't need to jump to catch Kitana, shoulder is more than enough for that, not to mention enhanced shoulder which has armor, and you know that Nightwolf can easily reflect her air throws back to her right? Once Kitana is caught by her air fans I can catch her with a arrow while up in the air... A zoning Kitana is a great match-up for Nightwolf to win, but I guess it depends.

But, quite honestly, it's nearly impossible for me to juggle Kitana since her zoning does push the opponents back. So my defensive Nightwolf is a great response for her.

Im still confused on why Jade is not Tournament material, Other than Horrid Mix-ups everything she capable of you stated in your post seems like the perfect Kombatant imo.

She just has huge problems breaking defense a few characters give me problems for instance.

Raiden/Kabal/ anyone with a really fast special will render my Up+3 useless as well as my DB2, both of my BEST range'd moves. Because they can block it and punish after it guaranteed. So I end up having to play rushdown/zone. Either one, and jade is mediocre. I have to mix up my pressure timings to trick them into letting go of block. which is a little bit harder than actually breaking it by doing a fast medium/low.

since she has such a hard time with a few select high tiers (Minus Kung lao imo). Alot of people see her as unplayable just because she can't handle raiden/kabal/or Kenshi well at all.

She just has huge problems breaking defense a few characters give me problems for instance.

Raiden/Kabal/ anyone with a really fast special will render my Up+3 useless as well as my DB2, both of my BEST range'd moves. Because they can block it and punish after it guaranteed. So I end up having to play rushdown/zone. Either one, and jade is mediocre. I have to mix up my pressure timings to trick them into letting go of block. which is a little bit harder than actually breaking it by doing a fast medium/low.

since she has such a hard time with a few select high tiers (Minus Kung lao imo). Alot of people see her as unplayable just because she can't handle raiden/kabal/or Kenshi well at all.

Ah. I see, thanks for clearing things up :)

Ah. I see, thanks for clearing things up :)

the MAIN way to play jade is to just wait/counter.

wait for projectile... glow

wait for a teleport, react based on teleport.

wait for a jump... B2

wait for a crossover jump.... 1,2 or Nuetral jump punch.

In between pressure strings... EX glow.

wake up DB2EX when i think they will try to pressure me.

I like fighting a Reptile and beating him. Bekause it is difficult to take on his Elbow Dash and when I win I feel... enhanced in a way. I'm also out of breath. :smile:

I enjoy playing a talented Sektor, gives me a run foor my money with Sub-Zero.

I also LOVE playing a good Cyber Sub-Zero because its rare and always a good match up.

I enjoy playing a talented Sektor, gives me a run foor my money with Sub-Zero.

I also LOVE playing a good Cyber Sub-Zero because its rare and always a good match up.

Only ran into one good Cyber sub i lost 2-3 Last game was close :(

I don't really have any character in particular that I enjoy more than others, I just like any character that is played well and we have a close match.

i love fighting another quan chi!
although i have honestly only played about 6-7..
i get so excited when they pick QC

i like to see how they play him, as i have a style and technique with him that i have not seen anywhere..
hopefully get some new tricks/idea's

i love destroying freddies..
scorpions are easy.

i love to fight a REALLY good baraka... that opens my eyes..
i''ll take that loss graciously =)

i love fighting another quan chi!
although i have honestly only played about 6-7..
i get so excited when they pick QC

i like to see how they play him, as i have a style and technique with him that i have not seen anywhere..
hopefully get some new tricks/idea's

i love destroying freddies..
scorpions are easy.

i love to fight a REALLY good baraka... that opens my eyes..
i''ll take that loss graciously =)

Yea, the Mirror match thing is cool.. But when the other player uses your main in a Cheesy(<--- who says that anymore?)way it me mad.
BUT! when i win round one and i hear "Dont be mad" i cheer up :D you main Supports you!(Kinda Sorta lol) :DDDD