Aqua Teen Hunger Force/ Unit Patrol Squad

BBBLP

Robot Rock
aqua_teen_hunger_force_colon_movie_film_for_theaters.jpg

Aqua teen hunger force.
What else needs to be said about this show?

Frylock

AthfFrylock2.png

Arguably the leader/father of the trio. A genius and an adapt fighter, when Frylock dies in an episode, you know shit has just gotten real. Frylock usually tries to do the right thing. But with the sheer amount of random win in this show, anything can happen.

Master Shake

aquaTeen_vol1_masterShake.jpg

Wild and wreckless with the genitals of a god (He told me to write that last part), Shake is, Shake. Thats all there really is. He is to random to attempt to label. From cutting himself in half to getting plastic surgery in South America. You just can't predict the Master.

Meatwad

meatwad8xk2.gif

This lovable ball of meat is Meatwad. If his squeaky voice isn't enough to steal your heart, his brainless antics sure as hell will. Meatwad for president 2012.

Moonanites

129774291773.gif

Pure badass. You had better love them. They haven't b!tch slapped anybody since Tuscon.

Carl

tumblr_lotqe6MnlL1qf54pfo1_500.gif

THE REASON I watch this show. I love, you love, yo mamma, my mamma and Jesus himself loves Carl.

Lmfao Yes :laugh:
My favorite is a toss up between The moonanites and Frylock.

Favorite episode of all time is Dickesode.. Uncensored edition :cool:
It's just hilarious as f*ck.
If it wasn't for Aqua teen and Tim & eric awesome show, I would've never watched Adult Swim.

this show is perfect in every way. Nothing you can really say to describe it though in text. You should just watch it and you will know.
I remember the first one I ever saw is where there is this living doll, and he always barfs. Jiggling hillbilly too.

and the one with the computer virus. "Computer type in Tooth paste and plaque conspiracy. And... Metallica"
makes me laugh for no reason

The robot chicken from the future cracks me up everytime.. *fog rolls in* "1000 YEARS IN THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Favorite character: Carl

Favorite episode: Intervention

Favorite quotes: "Where there, Lil Turkey Muffins?" - "There is no right on red! Its left goddam you!" - "He peed on me *****!" - "Dunk it, get the rebound, dunk again!" - "Yeah no, I get your vibe. I'm gay lookin" - "Masturbation is strictly designed to please me! Nobodys gettin hurt, except, The Wildbeast!"

This is one of my favorite shows of all time. I watch it every single time I get the chance, and I even watch it on Youtube every now and then.

I started watching it back when it first came out when I was a wee lad, been hooked on it since. I even got my dad to watch it (he was a big Beavis&Butthead fan back in the day), and he has since become a huge fan.

I've already said my favorite episode and characters so here are my favorite quotes:
"I haven't b itch slapped someone since Tuscon."
"Wouldn't YOUR ass like to know"
"Lay INTO HIM!!!"
"How you like my ray, RAY?!"
"They crave dick.. as we all do"
So who's gonna get their dick ripped off??"
"Don't you ever leave me with that fool again, I'll slit ya up the middle"
"He peed on me b1tch!"
"Dunk, get the rebound, dunk AGAIN"
"Now drop that sack.. in my mouth"
"We will see spongebob turn around.. and see his fully erect penis."
"Don't you ****ing look at me! Turn the **** around!!"
"Cry me a river, b1tch!"

And the scene from Terrorphone:
"Nothing a good old fashioned butthole massage can't fix"

Meatwad watching some tube, you see a puppet, and he sings this
This is your left, that's your left. This is your left, that's your left. This is your right, your gonna die!
I was like; he's right I am gonna die. Almost killed my buzz /sadface/
Now repeat after me
I am sofa king re tar dead

Meatwad watching some tube, you see a puppet, and he sings this
This is your left, that's your left. This is your left, that's your left. This is your right, your gonna die!
I was like; he's right I am gonna die. Almost killed my buzz /sadface/

He makes the "Hand on hips" pose worth doing. I rarely ever put my hands in my pockets now thanks to him!

Oh, and he has his Guitar Solo stance also.

Lol how could I forget the guitar stance :laugh:
I always bust out laughing when he is flying through the air (due to some kind of explosion) and his hands are on his hips.
Lol Genius.
Did anyone know the creator of ATHF also created Squidbillies?
It's true.

One of the greatest aspects of the show is how weird it is, and how none of the comedy is really forced.

Like Carl flying through the air with his hands on his hips, everything blowing up once it's thrown down, and the fact that the main characters are food items, yet it has really nothing at all to do with the show's plots.

Ya know, the little things.

One of the greatest aspects of the show is how weird it is, and how none of the comedy is really forced.

Like Carl flying through the air with his hands on his hips, everything blowing up once it's thrown down, and the fact that the main characters are food items, yet it has really nothing at all to do with the show's plots.

Ya know, the little things.

It's silly as hell :laugh:
That's what it is, silly.
I love how it can get vulgar in like 1 second though.
It's absurd one second and in another Carl is getting raped by a clone of shakes hand in a dog form.
And I love it when Meatwad gets serious, he cusses and points a gun at himself :laugh: