Fallout (1,2,3, and New Vegas)

One bipedal and Dogmeat.

Same in NV, but its one bipedal and Rex or EDE.

oh, uhh, I hate to say this but..if you kill dogmeat then you can have any 2 people follow you around.

It was the the only thing in a video game that ever actually made me said to do. But I wanted someone stronger than dogmeat.
godamn I feel like an ass hole

I wish Macready could be killed. Why does the most annoying character in FO3 have to be an essential NPC?

Lol the kid in Little Lamplight?
Idk you MUNGO!! :laugh:
But for real, I hated him so much.
I couldn't kill the little son of a *****, put I did pop him one in the mouth with my power fist :laugh:

oh, uhh, I hate to say this but..if you kill dogmeat then you can have any 2 people follow you around.

It was the the only thing in a video game that ever actually made me said to do. But I wanted someone stronger than dogmeat.
godamn I feel like an ass hole

Nope.

Dogmeat and Fawkes become stronger as you do.
Its the way the game is, creatures get more and more powerful the more you level up.
Its to keep you in check kind of.
So by the time you reach level 30, they are invincible.

I tried to fight Dogmeat once, I couldn't win.

killing fawkes is the biggest goal you can ever achieve in the game

there are certain places where you trick him if you are on top of stairs, but he wont chase you up there. He'll just shoot at your direction. You just keep throwing everything you have at him untill he dies. It teakes forever, but its fun

I never had the heart to attack Fawkes.
The guy is just too cool.

I didn't want to hear what he might say.
Something like "Don't make me do this friend" would permanently break my pride.

Nope.

Dogmeat and Fawkes become stronger as you do.
Its the way the game is, creatures get more and more powerful the more you level up.
Its to keep you in check kind of.
So by the time you reach level 30, they are invincible.

I tried to fight Dogmeat once, I couldn't win.

I had to kill Fawkes once because we parted ways and I was like oh shit he has all my stuff on him :laugh:
Went back to underworld and was like dude let's go.
He said I already had someone in my company.. which I NEVER did.
I checked all other companions and nope.
So I tried to reverse pickpocket him (and I was stealth boy'ed out)
He picked up his laser cannon and said "I'm sorry it had to come to this friend" and started tearing my ass apart.
He got caught between the woolly mammoth and the wall, so I pulled out my Jack the ripper and killed his ass. :cry:

I never had the heart to attack Fawkes.
The guy is just too cool.

I didn't want to hear what he might say.
Something like "Don't make me do this friend" would permanently break my pride.

he was a nice guy, but someone that strong has got to be taken down eventually. cant let him go on living knowing he is stronger than me

(of course it was only just for fun and I save right before doing this)

Last edited:
Yea it was stupid of them to not make a DLC like Broken Steel where you can play after the ending.

Agreed. I wish Lonesome road would let you continue on after the Battle at hoover dam.. but sadly Obsidian said the ending should be concrete.. you beat it, it stays beat.
However, you can save it before you go to hoover, beat it, and load it back :)

Companions in FO3 were kinda pointless since the Chinese Stealth Armor soooooooo badass. At level 30, I would just creep around in Sneak Mode with a Shishkabob so I could get Criticals against anything I came across. What I didn't kill with the first hit (Deathclaws and Yao Guai) still wouldn't see me and only took 3 hits at the most. It was beautiful.

I loved making weapons it Fallout 3.
Sucks you can't do it in New Vegas.
Rock-it launcher, shiskebab, and deathclaw gauntlet (my favorite)

I loved making weapons it Fallout 3.
Sucks you can't do it in New Vegas.
Rock-it launcher, shiskebab, and deathclaw gauntlet (my favorite)

I loved exploding super mutant's heads with teddy bears using the rock it launcher.

But I was pissed off when it got the schematic for a few of those weapons. Cause I relized I had accidentally dropped some rare and impotant parts for more hammer space without knowing it was important. So I had to go and look all over again for the parts. It's all worth it in the end though. The custom weapons are the most fun

One thing I hated about 3 was that its gunplay was too RPG like.

I don't care about stats or condition, a headshot on a raider with a missile launcher should be a 1 hit kill :mad:

One thing I hated about 3 was that its gunplay was too RPG like.

I don't care about stats or condition, a headshot on a raider with a missile launcher should be a 1 hit kill :mad:

Your right about that :laugh:
My god, have any of you thought about how horrible a MMORPG Fallout would be?
It was considered for a long time and I think it still is.

A franchise I love would turn into the new CoD..
HUUR DURR I TOOK YOUR SNIPER RIFLE *teabags for ten mintues*
NOW IMMA GO CAMP ON A MOUNTAIN

the extreme gore perk was cool at first, but I eventually got tired of it

even if you shoot a guy's arm their whole body would explode. I'd much rather see the arms/head/leg come clean off in slow motion

even if you shoot a guy's arm their whole body would explode. I'd much rather see the arms/head/leg come clean off in slow motion

:laugh: Lmfao, it's true!
If you shot their arm it was like you threw a grenade at them.
I always rocked the bloody mess perk though, because I was strict head shots :cool:
Your right though, it did get kinda old after awhile

I know what you mean.

The Bloody Mess perk ruined headshot :?