Why are there so many Mileena haters =/

ya... idk, what it really boils down to is this game is shoddy online. i'm sure if more people used low tier chars, you'd see a lot of hating on baraka, sheeva, and stryker too.

there is bs in the game, but NRS is taking notice and doing something about it. so, i can't complain about that, the only thing people can complain about is the online and NRS can only do so much at this point. let's just hope they learn from their mistakes and really focus on netplay in the next game. i mean, the only thing holding this game back from being perfect is the online. glitches are being handled and every time a flaw sprouts up, it's quickly removed.

ya... idk, what it really boils down to is this game is shoddy online. i'm sure if more people used low tier chars, you'd see a lot of hating on baraka, sheeva, and stryker too.

there is bs in the game, but NRS is taking notice and doing something about it. so, i can't complain about that, the only thing people can complain about is the online and NRS can only do so much at this point. let's just hope they learn from their mistakes and really focus on netplay in the next game. i mean, the only thing holding this game back from being perfect is the online. glitches are being handled and every time a flaw sprouts up, it's quickly removed.

You cant blame everything on lag, Brady's Tier list is based on Offline play. Focus on the Next game?! There just to lazy to fix the netcode a simple task that could take them like 3 hours. I hate when companies get so caught up in money where they dont cater to the players of the game =/

Hate the flood of Mileena players after the Evo tournament. I used her before, not so much after. She's my back up plan when people piss me off. I usually win with her, but I'm currently practicing with Kitana and playing Sindel more

DDDDD: F-U!!!! <_<

Same here. If my sub zero and kitana fail then i choose mileena :D

I always pick my best characters first. Because if they fight my like 6th string best character (subzero) and they destroy me. They sometimes leave. I'd rather kick their ass round 1. To avoid any possible trash talk. I give them 2 salty rematches before I decline. If I realize they are lower level then i'll pick my less used characters like "Scorpion/subzero/Ermac ect"

Like Aldo said on the first page, she's pretty bland story-wise. Online she's a ***** everytime I play, be it a scrubby Mileena or a top Mileena. Smoke has difficulties online because you can't Smoke bomb her wakeup tele on reaction, and fuzzy guarding things like her EX Ball roll and uppercutting her EX Teleport Sai on Block is always a ***** when Smoke has the worst ****ing uppercut in the game (and online I eat ball rolls for that). And then dealing with a d4 trap in the corner, don't even get me started on how much I rage on that, even with a good connection (BTW, they're all viable tactics, i'm just saying they're annoying as all hell), heck I can't even deep jump kick-air throw her like I do offline in the ladder, annoying, they should've made her hitbox bigger in the patch but oh well, I'll just have to deal with it until I learn.

Offline though, the best Mileena I played was Pig of the Hut, last tourney I went to he eliminated me with his epic mixups/rushdown (I just couldn't get out). He's just an awesome player and person overall and I have much respect for his Mileena, he's such a great player. I also respect the good Mileenas online too, saying like "Great Mil Vggs" or some variation of that. The scrubby online Mileenas though can go suck it.

I have always hated Mileena.
Since MKII.
Her moves and shit has nothing to do with why I hate her.
I just..Goddamn, I hate her.
And the Mileena fanboys don't help with my hate.
OMG MILEENA!!
You are enforcing something I already have a deep hate for.
It's the exact same thing as saying "I love maggots!"
Because maggots and Mileena go hand in hand for me.

I have always hated Mileena.
Since MKII.
Her moves and shit has nothing to do with why I hate her.
I just..Goddamn, I hate her.
And the Mileena fanboys don't help with my hate.
OMG MILEENA!!
You are enforcing something I already have a deep hate for.
It's the exact same thing as saying "I love maggots!"
Because maggots and Mileena go hand in hand for me.

Maggots! Yummy :)

"Dont be mad" -Mily

Maggots! Yummy :)

"Dont be mad" -Mily

I see that you like saying don't be mad.
Yes, she said that in MK9.
You shouldn't be offended about my hate towards her, your cool and she isn't.
Hell, I really dig ermac and I see people hating on him all the time.
Mileena is Whore tier

Mileena is Whore tier
Yeah, that "don't be mad" is pretty stupid, not really annoying or frustrating, it's like a 3 year old's "naninani-booboo". I'd like to emphasize though on the "You're Cool, she isn't" a lot (or all in my case of the ones i've played) of the good Mileena players are very respectful and cool, it's the scrubs who aren't. Lol @ Whore tier though.

Mileena is Whore tier

Im not offended, Im Joking. Like critical told me. Everyone is going to hate on her and i should'nt defend her cause its a Waste of time replying to allot of people.

The only problem i have with ermac is his %38 BnB that is so easy to pull of. Other than that his Story is Amazing, And im hoping he retrurns in MK10.

Please don't say she is Whore Tier... Thats mean D:

Yeah, that "don't be mad" is pretty stupid, not really annoying or frustrating, it's like a 3 year old's "naninani-booboo". I'd like to emphasize though on the "You're Cool, she isn't" a lot (or all in my case of the ones i've played) of the good Mileena players are very respectful and cool, it's the scrubs who aren't. Lol @ Whore tier though.

I show respect to everyone i play. Ask some of the TRMK members who played me i dont Swear im chilled and relaxed, i dont shout or Disrespect anyone in any kind of way.

Thats her Personality, she is a Childish clone of Kitana.