People who want to play each other in this forum post here

mk4km

post yer level and what games you wanna play

Looking for friendly play and not ranked all the time.

ps3 tag is tekfreak5. 1500 umk3 level. ill play mk2 and mk3 but hell why not mk1 as well

post here if ya wanna play some mkak!

My PSN is on the left, if your on iphone then is geotheyo98.
Dont remember my level but is pretty low. lool And i play mk1 95% of the time cuz is my favorite mk and i suck ass at the other 2 mks. :) But I'l play the other 2 mk's if someone hates to play mk1 online XD.
BTW, Is MKAK region lock?

Last edited:
My GT is Mattwad my MK2 level is 1709 and my UMK3 is about 1703.

I only want to play MK2 at the moment because UMK3 is lagged to hell. Ever play Nightwolf player with a shit load of lag? NOT fun.

My GT is Mattwad my MK2 level is 1709 and my UMK3 is about 1703.

I only want to play MK2 at the moment because UMK3 is lagged to hell. Ever play Nightwolf player with a shit load of lag? NOT fun.

i was playing some people with low ping yesterday in friednly competition and it wasnt too bad. i just get pissed when the lag affects pop up combos where i like to walk in and do a juggle punch before another move.

i was playing some people with low ping yesterday in friednly competition and it wasnt too bad. i just get pissed when the lag affects pop up combos where i like to walk in and do a juggle punch before another move.

Some matches are completely lag free, or at least appear to be until mid-way through your auto-combo when the last hit dosen't connect thanks to lag. I know it's better not to finish an auto-combo anyways to stay close to your opponent but when you just need that last hit to win it's annoying to miss it due to lag. For anyone that wants to play UMK3 I seriously suggest we move to the old Xbox Live UMK3 port.

Some matches are completely lag free, or at least appear to be until mid-way through your auto-combo when the last hit dosen't connect thanks to lag. I know it's better not to finish an auto-combo anyways to stay close to your opponent but when you just need that last hit to win it's annoying to miss it due to lag. For anyone that wants to play UMK3 I seriously suggest we move to the old Xbox Live UMK3 port.

i haz no xbox. poo

PSN: MajorLogan

I have MK9, UMvC3, MW3, Black Ops(only for Zombies), MKAK, and some more downloaded games. Send me an invite if you wanna play any of those games above.