Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: People who want to play each other in this forum post here

  1. #21
    Black Dragon Recruit Gurimmjaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    568
    Twitter
    @Gurimmjaw
    PSN
    Gurimmjaw
    Thanked: 60
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: People who want to play each other in this forum post here

    MK2? You probably would. I don't really play MK2. How about UMK3 now? Now that the classic MK game I love.

  2. #22
    New Kombatant Blade.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    36
    Thanked: 1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: People who want to play each other in this forum post here

    I haven't been online in a while but im about to pick it up and start playing a lot like I used to so if anybody wants to fight me in arcade Kollection, MK9 or Injustice just hit me up, my PSN is Asap_Blade

  3. #23
    Tarkatan Warrior Gouki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Shadows
    Age
    62
    Posts
    472
    Thanked: 71
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Re: People who want to play each other in this forum post here

    Quote Originally Posted by Blade. View Post
    I haven't been online in a while but im about to pick it up and start playing a lot like I used to so if anybody wants to fight me in arcade Kollection, MK9 or Injustice just hit me up, my PSN is Asap_Blade
    R u good in MK9...?

  4. #24
    New Kombatant Blade.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    36
    Thanked: 1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: People who want to play each other in this forum post here

    Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    R u good in MK9...?
    I think my skill level was appropriate for the amount of time I played. I wont lie and say I am/was amazing or a top player especially since I haven't played it since this summer but after a couple matches I could probably get back to where I was and continue to get better. I want to get back into it and become a really good player. Obviously this is no big deal for top players or people who have been playing since release but I completed all 300 challenge tower missions and got like 75% of the trophies rather quickly when I did play.

  5. #25
    Tarkatan Warrior Gouki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Shadows
    Age
    62
    Posts
    472
    Thanked: 71
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Re: People who want to play each other in this forum post here

    Quote Originally Posted by Blade. View Post
    I think my skill level was appropriate for the amount of time I played. I wont lie and say I am/was amazing or a top player especially since I haven't played it since this summer but after a couple matches I could probably get back to where I was and continue to get better. I want to get back into it and become a really good player. Obviously this is no big deal for top players or people who have been playing since release but I completed all 300 challenge tower missions and got like 75% of the trophies rather quickly when I did play.
    Alright, well Ill test your skill, I always look for new fighters to fight in MK9, Online or not.

    what times are u on? (give ur timezone too).

  6. #26
    New Kombatant Blade.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    36
    Thanked: 1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: People who want to play each other in this forum post here

    Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    Alright, well Ill test your skill, I always look for new fighters to fight in MK9, Online or not.

    what times are u on? (give ur timezone too).
    Alright awesome, and I still haven't gotten online or played since I got my new internet service (if you find my account it will probably say I haven't been online since around October when I was playing GTA5) but when I do get on ( should be in the next day or so and then ill be on a lot from that point) im assuming ill be on in the morning at like 10 am through 2 or 3 pm and if not then it will be at night at like 10pm until whenever I get really tired but ill be on at least until 2 or 3 am, I live in V.A so its Eastern Time. And that would be great even if you are far better than me because I want to find and play some body a lot better than me consistently so I can learn and get better.

  7. #27
    Tarkatan Warrior Gouki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Shadows
    Age
    62
    Posts
    472
    Thanked: 71
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Re: People who want to play each other in this forum post here

    Quote Originally Posted by Blade. View Post
    Alright awesome, and I still haven't gotten online or played since I got my new internet service (if you find my account it will probably say I haven't been online since around October when I was playing GTA5) but when I do get on ( should be in the next day or so and then ill be on a lot from that point) im assuming ill be on in the morning at like 10 am through 2 or 3 pm and if not then it will be at night at like 10pm until whenever I get really tired but ill be on at least until 2 or 3 am, I live in V.A so its Eastern Time. And that would be great even if you are far better than me because I want to find and play some body a lot better than me consistently so I can learn and get better.
    Alright then, sent u friend request under the name: I-_Spartacus_-

  8. #28
    New Kombatant Blade.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    36
    Thanked: 1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: People who want to play each other in this forum post here

    Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    Alright then, sent u friend request under the name: I-_Spartacus_-
    Alright cool, I got on for the first time yesterday after a while for like 20 minutes to update my ps3 and play one ranked umk3 match to make sure I had the right dualshock (one of mines block button is messed up) but ill probably get the request this evening/tonight when I get on and ill accept and we can fight.

  9. #29
    Elder God Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Karnaca, Serkonos
    Posts
    14,074
    PSN
    Araknyd03
    Thanked: 2892
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)

    Re: People who want to play each other in this forum post here

    As soon as I get back (probably after January 6th), I'll play some peeps in MK9.
    I JUST got Injustice too, so I'll need to get familiar with it, but I'll be happy to get some matches there going too.

  10. #30
    Tarkatan Warrior Gouki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Shadows
    Age
    62
    Posts
    472
    Thanked: 71
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Re: People who want to play each other in this forum post here

    Quote Originally Posted by Araknyd_Commander View Post
    As soon as I get back (probably after January 6th), I'll play some peeps in MK9.
    I JUST got Injustice too, so I'll need to get familiar with it, but I'll be happy to get some matches there going too.
    If ur on PS3, hit up my gamertag; I-_Spartacus_- and show me what you got in MK9...
    Blade got some serious catching up/training to do before he can hang with me. Perhaps you might fare better...

    I dont have Injustice so that wont be happning...

  11. #31
    New Kombatant Blade.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    36
    Thanked: 1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: People who want to play each other in this forum post here

    Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    If ur on PS3, hit up my gamertag; I-_Spartacus_- and show me what you got in MK9...
    Blade got some serious catching up/training to do before he can hang with me. Perhaps you might fare better...

    I dont have Injustice so that wont be happning...
    For someone who hasn't touched MK9 once since August or June I didn't do that bad, especially considering I won a round or two when that was literally the first time I have played in months. But yeah I do need to train and get back to where I was before ima put up a good fight against you.

  12. #32
    Tarkatan Warrior Gouki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Shadows
    Age
    62
    Posts
    472
    Thanked: 71
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Re: People who want to play each other in this forum post here

    Quote Originally Posted by Blade. View Post
    For someone who hasn't touched MK9 once since August or June I didn't do that bad, especially considering I won a round or two when that was literally the first time I have played in months. But yeah I do need to train and get back to where I was before ima put up a good fight against you.
    lol, Thats coming from your perspective...

    You were still VERY easy.
    I haven't touched MK9 in months either, but for me, its like riding a bike...

    Dont take you winning a round or two against me as hope or something. I was only doing what i do to ALL new opponents; seeing how u work. You noticed after the first two fights or so, you did not win anymore rounds...and not a single match.

    I did not even pull out any of my main fighters, except Kitana and Scarlet.

    Get as much training as you need Blade. I want to see you at ur fullest power Online...and if its good enough...perhaps you'll be ready for SHIN Gouki...

    Commander, you can come too.

    I wish to test my skills against everyone I can in MK9 Online.

  13. #33
    Shaolin Monk lariat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,030
    Xbox Live
    XspitefulsnakeX
    PSN
    spitefulsnake
    Thanked: 194
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: People who want to play each other in this forum post here

    Does anyone here play injustice anymore? The online is not KI good but it's better than that mk9 ass for netcode.

  14. #34
    New Kombatant Blade.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    36
    Thanked: 1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: People who want to play each other in this forum post here

    Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    lol, Thats coming from your perspective...

    You were still VERY easy.
    I haven't touched MK9 in months either, but for me, its like riding a bike...

    Dont take you winning a round or two against me as hope or something. I was only doing what i do to ALL new opponents; seeing how u work. You noticed after the first two fights or so, you did not win anymore rounds...and not a single match.

    I did not even pull out any of my main fighters, except Kitana and Scarlet.

    Get as much training as you need Blade. I want to see you at ur fullest power Online...and if its good enough...perhaps you'll be ready for SHIN Gouki...

    Commander, you can come too.

    I wish to test my skills against everyone I can in MK9 Online.
    Well I hope I was fairly easy to beat especially since I have not played in so long. But fair enough, once I feel I am back to where I was or slightly better I will challenge you again and I wont be as easy to beat next time around. By the way good games, even if I lost I still had fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. People who play MKII on PSN or UMK3 on XBL...
    By Tim Static in forum Mortal Kombat II
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 04-26-2016, 12:39 PM
  2. Who else is psyched to play the Original Mortal Kombat with online play?
    By MK9 in forum Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 01-22-2013, 04:39 PM
  3. the post funny artwork forum
    By pyro scorpion in forum Mortal Kombat Fan Artwork
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-27-2006, 08:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •