hows the Konquest mode?

? I loved Deceptions and Armageddon was this one good at all? I played it a long time ago but I don't remember too much aside from a monk moving through a landscape.

Konquest is where you learn all of the characters moves.Its still a good game.Its konquest is not good but its still decent.Overall its a great game.

Deadly Alliance's konquest mode?
There really isn't one.
There is kinda of a story mode, but it's not free roam like Deception or Armageddon.
Basically, you just learn everybody's moves through trials.
Some of them are REALLY hard (at least to me), especially Cyrax's and Reptile's.
Talk about precision, I think both of theirs are like 20 something hit combos, switching in and out of stances and weapons.

I did not like the Deception konquest at all. Now IMO i found it a bit too cheesy. And rather annoying too.

However i LOVED MKDA konquest. Because at the end when you reached 210 (i think) It felt so relieving and at the end you had so many koins blah blah blah :D

I loved both MKDA's and MKD's konquest modes. I don't know about Armageddon's as I have never played that one. So I can't say. But I love the fact in MKDA, that people get to learn about the character's backstory. Although some of the character's combos were hard as ! Especially Cyrax's! It took me at least 30 minutes to get his down and to pass the konquest mode, but i think it was worth it.