Ermac or Kenshi?

Who do you use more?

• Total voters
Ermac is original Kenshi is not.

Now, if Kenshi had different powers... or even special moves only based on his katana... because the idea of a blind ninja is certainly interesting.

Kenshi was better with his telekinetic punch move which was a pretty good combo, and Ermac's Hado Energy was so weak and slow and always annoyed the shit out of me. MK9 Ermac seems to be more like MKT Ermac who was badass, so maybe I'll switch to team Ermac once the game's out.

Ermac :D I loved him in MKT and he's been getting better and better since. Kenshi.. I do like him but compared to Ermac, meh

I like them both pretty evenly, I mean Kenshi was one of the best characters to come out of the 3d era, he had an amazing unique look, playstyle, and an awesome story. So i would love to see Kenshi back maybe with some more sword based specials this time around he would get a larger fanbase, However the Tele-Flurry has to return maybe with sword slashes instead of kicks.

Ya I would really like to see him come back eventually. He would need to have more unique attacks with his sword and such. I do think he should keep the TK punch combo that was neat! They could really do alot with his story too being he hates Shang Tsung so much

I like them both, actually. But if I had to pick, it'd be Kenshi. Not to say I don't like Ermac's design, but I think Kenshi has a really cool concept. And bashing peeps with a kitana just hits home for me. :p

I like both but Ermac wins by a long shot IMO even though Kenshi was one of the best in the 3D games, he just felt like another Ermac to me

I personally prefer Ermac, but I feel that if they give Kenshi his own set of moves and make him more of a shi-driven samurai than a futuristic ninja of sorts that he'll be a really good character.