Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Assets from this game continue to be popularized. Ed Boon Tweeted this today:

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/733000201955315712

international-museum-day.gif

"I leave you alone with this painting and come back to find this .... Scorpion, what have you done?"

Yet Boon won't ever respond to me about selling this project commercially. I have tweeted him and in mailed him and everyone around him. He doesn't even send a reply. Bottom line is he doesn't take this project very seriously but continues to tweet assets from it.

Assets from this game continue to be popularized. Ed Boon Tweeted this today:

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/733000201955315712

international-museum-day.gif

"I leave you alone with this painting and come back to find this .... Scorpion, what have you done?"

Hi everybody! My name is Zeke, nice to meet everyone here, im so happy i found this post searching for MKHD Cancelled proyect, you guys are so good at this!
I used to work as a QA Tester (Dead Space Ignition, Dead Space 2 and some EA games) i wish you could use some of my help. I also can help in further translations because my native language is spanish and if the proyect demands some $ i will be happy to contribute, anyway keep up the good work :beer:

Hi everybody! My name is Zeke, nice to meet everyone here, im so happy i found this post searching for MKHD Cancelled proyect, you guys are so good at this!
I used to work as a QA Tester (Dead Space Ignition, Dead Space 2 and some EA games) i wish you could use some of my help. I also can help in further translations because my native language is spanish and if the proyect demands some $ i will be happy to contribute, anyway keep up the good work :beer:

Thanks ZekeOne! We can't accept any money at all for this project. Your support matters to the artists here though.

color 3.jpgcolor1.jpgcolor2.jpg

you are really into this cris, congrats, just a few comments:

1.the sudden stop his legs make when lifting up to gain weight and compensate the upper body laying in the ground
2. the falling feels weightless
3. in the last animation his hips should go down a bit before getting upright
4. the get hit in the face animation looks weird, I don't know if leg are making the wrong movement ( like it is left to right foot and should be right to left) I dont' know

btw here are a few pictures of shang.. he is partially texture.

Man, you two are killing it!

I agree with arq in that Kano's legs stopping when they reach the top should look more elastic.
The falling looks weird because it's the wrong speed, but as long as the frames are there, that's fixed in programming later.

About Shang, it's looking wicked. I'd only make him way more pale, by desaturating and lightening up the skin tone, but the model looks stunning.