Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Perhaps, it's best when we talking about graphics. However models doesn't look very close to original actors.
Not sure about other moments, because working build doesn't exist.

P,S, From this day I'll completely ignore this thread.)

Awesome, and just know this thread will completely ignore you. You are sooo elite. You are way too cool for this project. Everyone who doesn't know the "rich" history of mugen MK1/MK2/MK3 remakes are obviously idiots! I'm so glad you've come to this thread to extol the virtues of this incredible community of brilliant work. I mean when I first played MK/MK2/MK3 I thought you know what this game needs? About 100 more characters! Also, I thought wouldn't it be cool if the combo system allowed for 100% damage! That'd be sooo balanced and make for a great game. Also I thought every character needs about 5 fatalities, 3 brutalities, 6 friendships and at least 2 babalities. Also BLOOD! Lots more blood was needed. Did I mention 10 special moves with palette swapped versions of Subzero's ice blast. The original games were so dumb. MUGEN made them actually good games. So thanks so much for opening the eyes of this lowly MK community to the brilliant works of MUGEN! I'm sure your project will be so successful that WB will send you a C&D because it threatens them. No no, better yet, they'll offer you millions of dollars to do MK the right way. They'll probably fire Ed Boon and hire you. I'm so sad that I won't be reading your brilliant wisdom on these forums anymore though. It is a small price to pay though if it means your MUGEN projects are strengthened. Blessed be thy Mugen friend!

Lol, i am agree with cal XD. "elite"........ and in really him is not a great thing.

Other detail is that mktx is a mugen game with sensacionalist factor just in finishers...... it is not makes in really the best mk mugen ever.
Also there is kicks moves that on the combos system are not fiting enought, specially in quanchi and sareena. No coment about their fujin, that have a brick face XD.

But i regonize that their shang tsung mk1 is really the best remake mk mugen char at the moment but nothing more. Too they have recovered the forgotten mkm sz sprites that were resized and re-drawed. But there is a nasty detail. those sprites have the most horrible martial coreography after of the horrible mk3 ´s martial coregraphy...............I would not feel so proud
Ohhh tammy will come to scream here XD

So this proyect is bored to me too........

Awesome, and just know this thread will completely ignore you. You are sooo elite. You are way too cool for this project. Everyone who doesn't know the "rich" history of mugen MK1/MK2/MK3 remakes are obviously idiots! I'm so glad you've come to this thread to extol the virtues of this incredible community of brilliant work. I mean when I first played MK/MK2/MK3 I thought you know what this game needs? About 100 more characters! Also, I thought wouldn't it be cool if the combo system allowed for 100% damage! That'd be sooo balanced and make for a great game. Also I thought every character needs about 5 fatalities, 3 brutalities, 6 friendships and at least 2 babalities. Also BLOOD! Lots more blood was needed. Did I mention 10 special moves with palette swapped versions of Subzero's ice blast. The original games were so dumb. MUGEN made them actually good games. So thanks so much for opening the eyes of this lowly MK community to the brilliant works of MUGEN! I'm sure your project will be so successful that WB will send you a C&D because it threatens them. No no, better yet, they'll offer you millions of dollars to do MK the right way. They'll probably fire Ed Boon and hire you. I'm so sad that I won't be reading your brilliant wisdom on these forums anymore though. It is a small price to pay though if it means your MUGEN projects are strengthened. Blessed be thy Mugen friend!

this sounds so ridiculous, you are describing compilations by unskilled users from 5 years ago. I thought you were already ignoring Le@N? anyways you guys should stop saying this is the best mugen project when it isnt even in a playable for, you guys have nothing to rate.
honestly i think guys like wombat and cal are dumb when they comment on mugen and mugen games but have absoultuly no idea what they are talking about. Cal comes off super butthurt is this last post and resorts to 12 year old style bullshit once again. If your going to ignore someone, then ignore someone, but bashing a community that you guys are a part of, because of one guys opinion is bullshit.

the only reason you guys got a PRE-C&D (not even a real one) is because of that dead useless website and bleeds real name and phone number posted to all of the internet.

Sorry to be so blunt, and i know cal may have some last word type shit to say but. quit bashing people because your mad at Le@N, not
fair for you o act so high and mighty when all youve done is made like 7 Mugen stages. just sayin.

@Tom

I happened to be logged out so I could see what he wrote. Sorry to offend you Tom, I can see you've got Le@n's back though. Good for you. Go team Mugen!

For the record I am NOT part of this stupid mugen community. I AM a part of the Mortal Kombat community. My sarcasm was aim squarely at LE@N and has nothing to do with you.

fair for you o act so high and mighty when all youve done is made like 7 Mugen stages. just sayin.

Last time I checked MK1 only had 7 stages

Sounds like we're right on schedule

tumblr_inline_mpokzebuC61qz4rgp.gif

Like do you can see "tammy" i do not pretend that cal follow my suggestions, but definitively him read to everyone in a fair size.... and me is no the exception.
f.u.c.k.off with your idealism for make mugen compilations for supposly to grow-up the mk mugen comunity, sound stupid and very very utopian. very wrong idea tammy. The problem happen for other side if you want make grow up this mk mugen comunity. Compilations is not the key.
le@n is not the better example for mention that him is a good example of mk mugen comunity, cause him is very troll user, soo if him have word, him should keep his word forever, do not forget what past him had in russian forums........ a stage maker with arrogancy? enought.

Also i want make a reminds to you: this proyect called "mk hd remix with mugen" this does not mean: "mk hd remix mugen proyect".
Ïs very clear that its shall be never part of mk mugen comunity.

and cal......... beyond of my offensive things to you in past, change the game engine nothing more.

Last edited:
Image1.jpg

hey sam, don´t get me wrong but i wanna play with image and i considered modify this, just i dared get it more realistic.
imo your work is awensome, keep on rocking.

Hello guys, this is another update Sonya.
if she does not need new adjustments, I would do the animation Sonya.
but before I wanted to know which one should be the ultimate Sonya?
Sonya 1 or 2;
Sonya 1 OR Sonya 2.jpg

hey cris.. I don't really see so much diference between both, just the color of the cloth, but here are a few things I would like to tell you:

1. you might have 3 lights, one ambient light and 2 target spot lights, one on front and a strong one on the back..
to match closer the original sprites you can lower the ambient light so she doesn't look so bright than increase a bit the target light on the front on (right of the picture) and increase a lot the target light on the back (left of the picture).

if you are using vray you can add a vray light and it will work as a ambient light, of course you will have to delete your existing ambient light, set it to dome, and add a HDRI map to it, you will get more realistic lighting and reflections, you can google it and you will find some free hdri to download.

the last thing I wanted to say is that you should work a little bit more on her hair, it looks weird where the hair meets with the traps and neck, what program are you using?

talking about other things...

FINISH HIM

OMG!!! I don't know how close it is to the original, but it looks incredible!!!!! does it need a few end frames to blend into the upper cut?

Arq, the fatality looks perfect to me. Congrats!

About Cris' Sonya, I can't tell a difference either. Cal says one looks shorter? I can't really tell.
About what software he uses, he uses Blender.

Here's the actual image BTW.

attachment.php

OMG!!! I don't know how close it is to the original, but it looks incredible!!!!! does it need a few end frames to blend into the upper cut?

THANKS A LOT CAL, I don't know if it needs those frames, i Will have to ask bleed if I need to animate the whole fatality or we can use the upper cut animation and other already made sprites