Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Thanks guys! And hey, Grid! Your compositions are the best out there. Period.

As far as posting up the tracks, I really dont see any reason to keep them private. Especially now that no game will be released. Id rather peeps get some enjoyment from them than nothing. I mean its not like I have any ownership with them anyway. Its all WB's. Im just playing with their toys.

You never know what will happen here. A mystery programmer may come along and tie all our artistry together and leak it to torrent sites. I'm not saying that will happen but you never know.

Ok, I'm moving on with the next on.. cheers

PS:
I know about the knee... but I will have to photoshop that on the final sprites.. I've done everything I can to avoid that...

Test render, took almost two days for this to render. I wonder if I can get something like this in UE4 and render from there in real time.

That looks great man, but isn't the light too low? I have to see the original but I think it's way too dark, but looks great either way

It is, and there are a few other things I can work on. Skin is too oily, Eyes don't follow a target, the animation is not smooth enough, etc. a bunch of little details.

Scorpion's scale is different, and I used Vray for Raiden and MentalRay for Scorpion.

They don't match without making a lot of changes.

Setting up the shaders for Scorpion is kind of a problem because I made him too small in the world. He's like a 6 inch toy, and I don't know how I made that mistake and never noticed...

You never know what will happen here. A mystery programmer may come along and tie all our artistry together and leak it to torrent sites. I'm not saying that will happen but you never know.

1rkQSZL.gif

this is one of the best projects of mugen, please never close, I'm a follower from page 4xx for my work and little time did not help, I'm sure there are many more like me and I am sure that those people not want to stop looking at every part of what you do.
On the other hand I think it would be nice to see an alpha version with the current job, and stop putting so much emphasis on the initial presentations and small details that can be arranged after launching the beta version.
I hope to follow if you move to another place.
translated with google from argentina

este es uno de los mejores proyectos de mugen, porfavor nunca lo cierren, yo soy un seguidor desde la pagina 4xx, por mi trabajo y mi poco tiempo no ayudo, estoy seguro de que hay muchos màs como yo y estoy seguro de que esas personas no quieren dejar de mirar cada parte de lo que ustedes hacen.
Por otro lado me parece que sería bueno ver una version alfa con el trabajo actual, y que dejaran de poner tanto enfasis en las presentaciones iniciales y en los pequeños detalles que se pueden arreglar despues de lanzar la version beta.
Espero poder seguirlos si ustedes se trasladan a otro lugar.

Ok 1 good project was twisted fate but was with only 3 chars or 2 projects from japan was rlly good... i was with some idea similar of 1 remake with 2.5d for kof. Maybe 1 day i will do...
This project is from another level... and im waiting for him...
Sry for my english. Im not using translators

Enviado desde mi GT-S6810M mediante Tapatalk

Perhaps, it's best when we talking about graphics. However models doesn't look very close to original actors.
Not sure about other moments, because working build doesn't exist.

P,S, From this day I'll completely ignore this thread.)