Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

why gian? because i hurt your love for mk9? you have a closed view imo.

Yeah tammy about don king is true. prolly yesterday was very late here. the rest means nothing, if you do not make mk mugen equal to nothing, pure speach.

very good desision, "cal"-el (sound like that you are agree with me in some points that i said, but at same time you despise me XD),
with it i´ll not reply i guess for awhile...... and remember i´m the horseman headless somebody is controlling my mind :D

Plz use something like google translate. It's a pain in the ass to read your comments and no one can understand what you said! You couldn't even write my name correctly. My english is shitty too but at least i try my best so people can understand.
btw it doesn't hurt my "love for mk9" lol. MK9 has good fundamental, good gameplay and bring a completely new scene for the MKC. Before MK9, MKC is shit compare to SF Community. Hell, FGC didn't give a shit about MKC before MK9 lol. I love old MK games, of course, but they are broken games. That's a fact. I still support MKHD or whatever people on this site do tho, cuz it shows how the fans love the franchise.
You said MK this, MK that but i bet you can't even play it lol. Good shit bro.

You must understand the shock that was sent through all of mkmugen from this call.
its all just fan art. like fan movies, fan fiction, fan custom toys, fake pics, etc... it should be
no big deal.

I do understand though. Even the shock of knowing that it's highly likely especially now that a good MKHD Remix game may never see the light of day.

What I mean is... this thread served a constructive purpose before. But now I see trolls taking root and the thread reduced to bickering and arguing about things outside the scope of this project... such as english and opinions on how good MK9 is. That's what I meant by.. "It's sad to see what this thread has been devolving into... it no longer serves it's original purpose". Sort of like the buzzards are circling this thread.

This thread was even better even when people where bickering about the details that go into the sprites because at least at that point it still was serving a purpose. The ones who are making this already know what they want to do about this recent news and I have a feeling no amount of arguing or getting anal or trollish with each other over this or that will change their minds. :p

I mean I'm not a mod.. but I would have people who want to argue about english or now good MK9 is... for another thread.. instead of polluting this thread like monkeys jumping around throwing crap at each other.

Last edited:
gian: sorry....mk9 means shit at end of the whole reality. That few ppl can see it, is other history. Not matter if this game include provoques masive tournaments or not, there is others things for see and ppl only is concerned to play and play..... all for not see what this game means in really. Imagine if mk hd remix was borned here its means that alway the classics games are more strong than last mk9 game.
And mk9 is the exception? it´s the reason of why i lost the boon ´s respect......... all fans seem under a echant by the milenna ´s boob or other sensacionalist stuffs...... beyond that its likes or not on game..... mk 9 means shits alot worse than mkD. Since Mkd franchaise is a steal include.
I have played mk9....... i have won many batles, but it is not a truly mk game..... i ´d rather play mkda than mk9. Sorry we should not make debats about this here.

And Now yes, bye for a large while

Last edited:
As an attorney I'm skeptical of this Warner Bros. cease and desist story. Several members of this forum have contributed large amounts to work to this project, yet only bleed receives any type of correspondence from the company? I would like to see the e-mails\letters that were received in regard to stopping this project.

Apparently there was no exchange of written correspondence.
All there was was a phone call, and since the number is from within WB itself, I highly doubt it was from an actual lawyer, in which case I would expect the contact number to be from a law firm or something.

Last edited:
They didn't send the lawyers after me, I got a verbal warning direct from WB.

Here's the e-mail, before the phone conversation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Gabe,

My name is #### ##### and I am writing to you from Warner Bros. I would like to speak with you about your work in connection with the Mortal Kombat HD Kommunity Edition fan project. Please give me a call at ### ### ####, or let me know at which number I could reach you.
Thanks!
####
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't know what it was about till I got a chance to speak with her. She did not reveal to me her position, I'm guessing she's in charge of some area in there because there are people working the phones for her. By the way she spoke, I'm pretty sure that she is not a lawyer. Her knowledge of the subject or the way she conveyed her concern and reasons for them to me was too vague and laymen.

Last edited:
Change the name to MK HD, add one extra character to the mix, slightly change some of the spelling of the names and lets get this ball rolling again.

If u guys quit it I would probably feel the same way I felt when my grandmother died

was so excited for this

:(

The ball hasn't stopped rolling we simply were warned not to make a game. That is fine we have now taken the website down. Someone else can make the game. It is the artwork that is really the most valuable aspect of this project.

For this reason is important finish the game without stupids packs if not the sense of this idea (art work) never shall open enough the eyes on ppl in the world.Specially cause its makes the evidence that always fans makes more interesting stuff than the official video games team.

Imo f-u-c-k off to WB include Nrs.

Last edited:
Whoa, I was already sadly giving up and about to write a post expressing my sadness and my feeling sorry for the team that it has come to this, and wishing you all the best for the future, but it seems now that you can at least continue your work and don't have to stop altogether, at least I hope so. This possibility alone is a relief for me. Later on, far into the future, there might still be a way that your creations might find their way into a full game, but for now that's secondary. The important part is that the project can continue and that's fine right now.
All the best to you guys as always.

Last edited:
Uker, wait, I wrote wrong, I meant I wanted to write a post in this forum, which is not directed to someone specific.
I hope I am not somehow suspicious to you now. Just to make it clear: I didn't have any contact with WB, or tell them anything about this project, they are way too far above me, and I don't see how that could be useful for the project. To be frank, I am also a bit suspicious about this vague single E-Mail to Bleed. I just wanted to tell the team how I feel, nothing more.
Edit: Fixed my last post to avoid misunderstandings

Last edited:
After all, I think it was good that this happened now. Because if it happened when the game was complete, probably it would have been a much more serious problem.
At least you know which way to go now to avoid it.

I think the art for this will continue, it's just a natural thing for me at least. Right now I'm messing around with the Unreal Engine 4. I bought a subscription and I'm trying to figure out how to do some basic coding in it.

I'm stuck on a problem with it now and I have to solve it before getting back to this, or it'll drive me nuts!

I think the art for this will continue, it's just a natural thing for me at least. Right now I'm messing around with the Unreal Engine 4. I bought a subscription and I'm trying to figure out how to do some basic coding in it.

I'm stuck on a problem with it now and I have to solve it before getting back to this, or it'll drive me nuts!

Im wondering about how cool will look the 3D characters into UDK4! The global Illumination is amazing!

@londonhellgate - so you are willing to deal with the crap regarding legal issues, and potential lawsuit if WB decide to take things further if a complete game is released?

It's all well and good to say something like "Imo f-u-c-k off to WB include Nrs" behind an anonymous username on a forum, but when it's about you, your life and potential financial loss that may be incurred your priorities would and should change.

So guys, if londonhellgate is the fall guy will that change anything?

Change the name to MK HD, add one extra character to the mix, slightly change some of the spelling of the names and lets get this ball rolling again.
It's not that easy. They're still using their trademarked names and likenesses. Much like you can't open up a burger shop called McDowells with a big yellow M as a logo (apart from in Coming to America :p), it will be seen as a direct imitation of their IP.

Still holding hope for WB to buy you guys out :)

Yeah, that tech looks quite good.
Ironically, the game's footage isn't that impressive though.

Just in case, to whoever opens that link, the bottom batch of images are interactive. Just click them.