Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

the main idea is use 3D models only for sub bosses.
anyway but if characters are done like this can be considered get sprites from a 3D models

Scorp_final.gif

at 1280x720:
Spoiler:
Scorp_3d_Mugen_1280x720.png

all this was done by Bleed (gabe687)

Last edited:
anyway but if characters are done like this can be considered get sprites from a 3D models

Scorp_final.gif

at 1280x720:
Spoiler:

This looks absolutely AMAZING

Scorp_final.gif

at 1280x720:
Spoiler:

OH MY GOSH!!!! You guyz are all awesome. I'll pay you to have this....

Exactly, thats something which came into my mind as well

I wait for the results of the fan art project, and guess some of the participants would be interested to help if i promote a MK HD Remix project via DA and GA-HQ

So far, things are going well. That Scorpion looks awesome. Wasn't the plan to work on MK1 first, then work our way up to MKII and UMK3? By the way, I'm still doing work on the sprites for MK1. I will have something ready by early-mid next week.

The best thing we can do is don't think too much about what we will make after MK1.

Just concentrate and focus in only make a good MK1 HD, the future will tell if stg will happend after finish the MK1.

Absolutely awesome work. I couldn't believe the attention to detail that went into Scorpion.

I do have a question though. Is this going to be like, another MK Project? Or is it actually going to try and recreate the first three? Just incase it's the latter, keep in mind the size of the sprites - that MUGEN screenshot's about 3 times the original sprite-to-background ratio, and I'd hate to see someone put all the work into making the sprites only to facepalm afterwards because they have to resize/rerender them.