Positive Comments About MK:AK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it, regardless of difficulty, lol.

I rage but I still think it is fairly fun and the challenge keeps me coming back night after night.

MK1!!!!!

Seriously, MK1 seals the deal for me. It was one of the main reasons why I wanted MKAK in the first place. And its the most fun to play offline and online. MKII is BEAST as well. Gotta love the old-school MKs!

I'm glad I have these 3 games, I didn't get to play UMK3 much back in the days. I'm sure a patch is on the way.

Oh my gosh!!! This has to be the BEST compliment I've ever EVER heard about NRS. You sir are now one of my favorite TRMK members and you have my respect.
Aww shucks! Thank you for the kinds words, sir.

Another awesome thing about MKAK is playing through the three original games again, then going to re-play MK9's story mode. It's incredible to see how much more fleshed out and awesome MK9's story is in that context. I cannot wait to see how things go in the MK4ish story mode that MK10 will have! But that is getting a little off-topic. ;)

I love it because the online is so behind and laggy that combos don't register and no one can actually do what they imput, so you can easily win using throws, sweeps, and uppercuts everytime.

Other than that, I have nothing positive to say.

@Aldo= I'm glad you created this thread. I was actually going to do it but I figured there was like 90 percent of the people already hating the game and only 10 percent actually liking it, so I figured whats the point. I am actually really enjoying the classics. As far as gameplay goes, these games are in fact arcade perfect. Even Midway Arcade Treasures wasnt arcade perfect, I remember the game would run extremely slow on certain levels for MK 2 like the tower. MKAK runs smooth all the way. I love MKAK so much I went and spent $100 on the Klassic Fightstick. I was playing last night and decided to take this picture. Just look at it, sexy isnt it?

300788_229922360394075_100001289374603_728029_6106138_n.jpg

Im POSITIVE it will be better once the patch hits. How's that? jk

It is really cool to have all 3 of these games, and for $10, it really is a steal. Heck, i'd at least go through $10 in quarters in one day back when MK2 first came to arcades. And i'd do that many times per week!

Status
Not open for further replies.