Official Expendables 2 Thread

The-Expendables-2-Last-Supper-poster.jpg

I just saw this movie last night and it was awesome! The action blew me away and it had some good humor in it too, I totally recommend seeing it.

Funnier than the 1st one, but not better, I liked the fight between Stallone and Austin way more than the one between the former and Van Damme. Very disappointed with the screen time of Jet Li and Statham. Not a bad movie tho.

I just saw this movie last night and it was awesome! The action blew me away and it had some good humor in it too, I totally recommend seeing it.

Reviews are actually good for it. I read one in the paper where the movie was given 4/5 and that the movie was full of non-stop action from start to finish.

I am waiting for next weekend to see it, when the crowds die down a little. Not that the crowds would be as big as Batman or anything like that, but I usually hate opening weekends, and only go when I MUST see the movie RIGHT NOW.

Anyway, even if the movie sucked, I think everyone knows why I would go see it, regardless.

sylvester-stallone-expendables-2-rating.jpg

=)

Judging from the trailers and pics, his face isn't looking as fcked up and plastic as it did in other movies. Almost back to classic Stallone. TAKE MY BREATH AWAY, MY LOVE

In celebration, time to watch The Italian Stallion <3

Reviews are actually good for it. I read one in the paper where the movie was given 4/5 and that the movie was full of non-stop action from start to finish.

I am waiting for next weekend to see it, when the crowds die down a little. Not that the crowds would be as big as Batman or anything like that, but I usually hate opening weekends, and only go when I MUST see the movie RIGHT NOW.

Anyway, even if the movie sucked, I think everyone knows why I would go see it, regardless.

sylvester-stallone-expendables-2-rating.jpg

=)

Judging from the trailers and pics, his face isn't looking as fcked up and plastic as it did in other movies. Almost back to classic Stallone. TAKE MY BREATH AWAY, MY LOVE

In celebration, time to watch The Italian Stallion <3

One of the main reasons I went to see it was because Arnold was in it.

i saw the movie last thursday during the midnight showing. i loved every minute of it. I LOVE the first 10 mins (It's so over the top violent lol) My favorite parts of the movie are how every character makes fun of themselves (Chuck Norris even tells Chuck Norris jokes how bad ass is that?)I will diffidently own it when it comes to bluray!

i dont know if this needs a spoiler thing but

Spoiler:
the stallone/van damme fight was too short. it seemed rushed. van damme deserved better. oh and where was tool(mickey rourke)? but it was a good movie. see it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Movie = Good

Game = BAD

I downloaded the trial and it was already getting repetitive.

You can't even play as Jason Statham and Wang isn't even Jet Li. He's just some random dude.