the klassic fightstick is epic im thinking about getting another one... just for vs

well u better hurry they only made about 6000 for each system i got one its amazing it would be boss to have to

lol. 6,000 is A LOT for this type of product. It's not even close to limited. Remember some of the limited MadCatz ComicCon TE sticks from a few years back? Only 500 of those were made and were only sold at CC. I still didn't have a problem finding one.

The truth is that there probably just aren't 6,000 people rushing out to get this. I'll take bets on someone seeing a classic stick sitting on a store shelf months from now. I'm not saying it's a bad product, I;m just saying that for this type of item, 6,000 is plenty.

I'm also waiting for someone to get smart and simply change their original MK stick artwork to match this classic one. Not only will it look exactly the same, it'll have the easy-open top!

lol. 6,000 is A LOT for this type of product. It's not even close to limited. Remember some of the limited MadCatz ComicCon TE sticks from a few years back? Only 500 of those were made and were only sold at CC. I still didn't have a problem finding one.

The truth is that there probably just aren't 6,000 people rushing out to get this. I'll take bets on someone seeing a classic stick sitting on a store shelf months from now. I'm not saying it's a bad product, I;m just saying that for this type of item, 6,000 is plenty.

I'm also waiting for someone to get smart and simply change their original MK stick artwork to match this classic one. Not only will it look exactly the same, it'll have the easy-open top!

true but with only 6000 how many do u think stores are going to have my gamestop only had one because i was the only person who got it while other game stops in my town had about one or two

true but with only 6000 how many do u think stores are going to have my gamestop only had one because i was the only person who got it while other game stops in my town had about one or two

Well i suppose that just depends on how many stores there are. I think if you wait it out you'll find them on eBay for slightly below retail, not unlike the original sticks. It may have been pure luck, but I got the whole TE bundle (stick, game, DLC) with the Kollector's extras (art book, book ends) for $70 on eBay.

Well i suppose that just depends on how many stores there are. I think if you wait it out you'll find them on eBay for slightly below retail, not unlike the original sticks. It may have been pure luck, but I got the whole TE bundle (stick, game, DLC) with the Kollector's extras (art book, book ends) for $70 on eBay.

aarrrgh maytee

if i get it at a good price ill buy but if not ill keep 1 for now i guess.. :(((((((((((((((((((((

So you like it because a controller is to easy??? Dumbest thing I've ever heard. Maybe you should chop off your hand, not only will mk be harder, but so will life.

You should get it. I love it. Still getting used to it, I'm a little slow at doing moves and reacting cuz I gotta think what button is what, bit that'll change with more practice.

I had to change the buttons because I cannot and will not have the high kick button do uppercuts. But, as a consequence, sub zero's ice ball is in a totally different spot. I don't think I can get used to that, can't unlearn something I learned as a kid on the arcades. So I got a dilemma with sub. Either uppercut is goons have to be high kick or freeze is gonna have to be in a different spot.

That was my first guess, but it didn't make much sense to me in the context of this thread...?

meant you getting all of that for that few bucks

So you like it because a controller is to easy??? Dumbest thing I've ever heard. Maybe you should chop off your hand, not only will mk be harder, but so will life.

he didnt mean he wanted harder he is saying that a pad is too simple and universal, an arcade stick on the other hand is more complex, that means while it may take some getting used to, your potential is exceeded with a stick
Keep the pimp hand for masterbatatin and hoe checkin

sorry like doing both at the same time ;)