Final Mortal Kombat

SolidSheik

Okay i made this thread to find out what everyone think should be the final mortal kombat. All good things gotta end so like MGS at which part do you think they should stop making mortal kombat games. And also tell which spin-off game would you like to see as the final game

For me i hope Mortal Kombat finishes with 10 i mean its a good number and they can call it Mortal Kombat X or something. They should add all the 2nd generation characters. They can also make it so that if you had mk9 you could link both of those games and get the 1st generation of characters to play with (of course this will be done via dlc). They should make a really big storyline with a good ending, something that every fan will be happy with, like make the mk tournament over, or everyone lives happily ever after :) .

And as for the spin off the should make MK ninjas (shaolin monks sequel) with a very long storyline and sub-zero scorpion as the main characters, also if you finish the game you get to unlock ermac, smoke, noob, jade, kitana etc

I would like MK to end with MK 13 or 14 and want Mortal Kombat: Fire and Ice as the spin off series cause I am writing fanfics for them :p.

Also I think, Mk wont end with MK 10 because as the storyline goes, MK will inevitably end with armageddon and it is still way too soon for that. Mk 10 will most likely deal with the events of Mk4.

Last edited:
I would hope it end's good, unlike the Shrek series, it should end around MK 13-14 or 15, a good 4 games!

I don't want it to end. seeing what they did with the new mk and comparing it to ALL the past games COMBINED, I sure as hell don't want them to end anything. all the past games together are crap compared to what we have today. if anything, mk9 is the start of a brand new and way better era for mk games, imho. now that the fighting engine is ready and all and after what they included in mk9, I hope the next games a) build onto it and never lose track again (that includes uniqueness for all fighters plus not going back to 3D fighting) b) cover the blanks mk9 has (like a not-so-good online gameplay, DLC characters not getting their fair share of love, various glitches and so on) and c) reinforce the current content of the game (challenge tower, more stages etc etc)

Tbh I thought it was gonna end at Armageddon but seeing how they rebooted it means it will go on for another couple of games.

The problem is graphics will only get better in time, and so will video game's imagine one day they will make MK 3-D, that would be awesome, saying that, I believe it won't end, just like the Mario game's!

How would you guys feel if Mortal Kombat started with 90% new cast. A bit like SF III did, and only brought back Ryu, Ken, Akuma and Chun Li.

A new MK game, where only say...Raiden, Lui Kang and Sub Zero returned.

How would you guys feel if Mortal Kombat started with 90% new cast. A bit like SF III did, and only brought back Ryu, Ken, Akuma and Chun Li.

A new MK game, where only say...Raiden, Lui Kang and Sub Zero returned.

I think they have already done that with mk deadly alliance and mk deception.