Another new charecter( with originality!)

mileenafan7

I came up with this charecter not so long ago!
His name is Lothius(working name!)
He is a wanted suspect in edenia! He assosiates with Mileena, Baraka, Noob-Smoke, and Tanya!
He is masked but not a ninja! He wears a black suit with chains!
He has moves that deal with guns, fire, physicle, and weapon!
His weapon is a giant length of chains attached to his clothes!
He has tremendus combos, outrages moves, and will make the dragon king, Onaga suffer!
What do you think?
Any Name Ideas?(needs)
What about moves?
And styles?

Yeah really if they make a new charecter he should be the son of saten or somthing awsome like that and saten himself be like the new dragon king kind of boss.

:)

I made a suggestion of a future MK player in my topic, Il call him Anfernee King, he is a twenty year old Streetwise black kid from the bronx with supernatural powers. He understands the lifeforce and is readily able to predict his foes moves and counter them with deadly efficiency. the life force is ch'i and he has alot of it!, His Ch'i and ability to predict and counter foes brang him to the attention of Raiden and an older lui kang (who i would have to be about 55 at time of game e would become a semi elder god). They teach him Kung Fu to accompany his already adept skill in street fighting, his weapon is a rusty michetti and his special ability would allow him short flases of warning of a opponents intentions and half a second to counter it. He wouyld be tall (around 6'4) thin, have a beard, wear chains and baggy clothing. Anfernee King would be a prodigy and when his abilities mature (with in a few more games) he would become the central focus of the game. (just as lui kang was). he will be the QUICKEST player in the game, but HARDLY indefeatable.... his force would be slightly less.

mileenafan7 said:
I came up with this charecter not so long ago!
His name is Lothius(working name!)
He is a wanted suspect in edenia! He assosiates with Mileena, Baraka, Noob-Smoke, and Tanya!
He is masked but not a ninja! He wears a black suit with chains!
He has moves that deal with guns, fire, physicle, and weapon!
His weapon is a giant length of chains attached to his clothes!
He has tremendus combos, outrages moves, and will make the dragon king, Onaga suffer!

So you kinda want a character that has a gun and fire powers...with chains...a mix of Dead Liu Kang, Scorpion and Jax....I see it all clearly now

When you are trying to create an MK character keep in mind that you dont HAVE to make the most powerful character in the whole freeking game.

You really need to work on developing a story if you want to make up someone. I'll give you a few examples, from characters I have created for MK for the RPG I am working on:

1) Kaali-Ma: Shokanite Duchess and Slave breeder: A distant relative of Lady Sheeva, Kaali-Ma grew up in wealth and privilidge, her main task is to breed the ape-like Salinas ensuring the strongest of the slaves continue their progeny. While by no means the strongest warrior amoung the shokanites, She is a very capable seductress, as well as capable of using her native brute strength to deal with any puny human that chooses to attack her. In desperate situations, She often uses her whip to strike at offenders and fools who have earned her wrath.

2) Jaime: Human Slave: During the Out World invasion, Jaime was captured defending his previous Boss from the extermination squads, while She was destined to be a fighter against shao-khan, it was Jaime who managed to take out fifteen guards, and three shokanites before he was captured. Although He had prepared himself for death, Kaali-Ma was impressed with Jaime's fighting spirit and His willingness to degrade himself. since then He has remained Kaali-ma's personal Slave and Most devoted Disciple. When Shao Khan was defeated and Sonya had come to take Jaime back to the Mother world, Jaime refused prefering the harsh and strict life he had grown to Love from Kaali-Ma's instruction.
Jaime uses His agility (He is well toned and built like a swimmer) and proficiency with knives (He's an excellent cook) as well as His ability to regenerate damage. (It is unknown if this is from his exposure to the Outworld).

Did you notice how I built the characters? those two had a STORY FIRST, then their special abilities were listed. In no way could they upstage the Main characters, but notice how I worked the other MK characters into their backgrounds.
Plus I gave them a reason to be together. (Kaali-Ma being impressed with Jaime's performance.) while I may have over did it a bit, I still did not say HOW jaime killed those guards. For all she knew He could have just led them into a trap with a large bomb.
Either way it gives people soemthing to work with and the creators and writers something to develop.
Keep trying!!!!!

Master Shimabuku - Age: 65 Height: 5'10" Weight: 215

Bio: Master from Okinawa who trained under Bo' Rai Cho; perfected all styles of Karate and Kung Fu. He fought Liu Kang in many Karate tournaments and won them all. When he heard Liu Kang was dead, he searched high and low to find the killer, but came up with nothing. Now that Liu Kang is back, Shimabuku fights along side him to face the new growing threat to Earth.

Outfit:
Traditional Karate Gi and Obi

Special Abilities:
Flying Kicks
Super Uppercut

Styles:
Karate
Kung Fu
Bo Staff

Fatality:
Shimabuku grabs the opponent's arms and, individually, kicks them off. The opponent then falls to their knees as Shimabuku sets up and kicks their head clean off the shoulders.

I like RIPLUI's Idea apart from WINNING against Lui Kang, i think Lui Kangs should've been a mentor of a sortt to shima along with bo' rai' cho. but oh well its your dude!, where u have him from is a good idea man!, okinawa (home of Karate for thoes who dont know). Fighting alongside Lui Kang is a good idea too... what would this dude look like?

Re: ...

hurley509 said:
I like RIPLUI's Idea apart from WINNING against Lui Kang, i think Lui Kangs should've been a mentor of a sortt to shima along with bo' rai' cho. but oh well its your dude!, where u have him from is a good idea man!, okinawa (home of Karate for thoes who dont know). Fighting alongside Lui Kang is a good idea too... what would this dude look like?

Thanks for the compliments, and for what he would look like, probably he would have gray hair, would be in a traditional Karate outfit, and have a decent amount of muscle. Kind of a general description, I know, but it sounds like it would suit Shimabuku well.

Perhaps a better way to handle His rivalry with Liu Kang wound be to say that He and LK often for to near standstills, where He had only lost by small errors that he has since over come....this way it doesnt make him "Uber-Perfect"

madgoblin said:
Perhaps a better way to handle His rivalry with Liu Kang wound be to say that He and LK often for to near standstills, where He had only lost by small errors that he has since over come....this way it doesnt make him "Uber-Perfect"

Good idea, I'll change that.

RIPLIUKANG said:
Master Shimabuku - Age: 65 Height: 5'10" Weight: 215

Bio: Master from Okinawa who trained under Bo' Rai Cho; he perfected all styles of Karate and Kung Fu. He trained under Liu Kang as well, and fought him in many Karate tournaments, which all ended in ties. When he heard that Liu Kang was dead, he searched high and low to find the killer, but came up with nothing. Now that Liu Kang is back, Shimabuku fights along side him to face the new growing threat to Earth.

Outfit:
Traditional Karate Gi and Obi

Special Abilities:
Flying Kicks
Super Uppercut

Styles:
Karate
Kung Fu
Bo Staff

Fatality:
Shimabuku grabs the opponent's arms and, individually, kicks them off. The opponent then falls to their knees as Shimabuku sets up and kicks their head clean off the shoulders.

Here's how the new one....^....reads.

Re: :)

hurley509 said:
I made a suggestion of a future MK player in my topic, Il call him Anfernee King, he is a twenty year old Streetwise black kid from the bronx with supernatural powers. He understands the lifeforce and is readily able to predict his foes moves and counter them with deadly efficiency. the life force is ch'i and he has alot of it!, His Ch'i and ability to predict and counter foes brang him to the attention of Raiden and an older lui kang (who i would have to be about 55 at time of game e would become a semi elder god). They teach him Kung Fu to accompany his already adept skill in street fighting, his weapon is a rusty michetti and his special ability would allow him short flases of warning of a opponents intentions and half a second to counter it. He wouyld be tall (around 6'4) thin, have a beard, wear chains and baggy clothing. Anfernee King would be a prodigy and when his abilities mature (with in a few more games) he would become the central focus of the game. (just as lui kang was). he will be the QUICKEST player in the game, but HARDLY indefeatable.... his force would be slightly less.

sounds like a bad street fighter character