MKAK Widescreen?

ToyGeek

Why don't they even give you an option to stretch the picture to fit the 16:9 screens? I know they want to keep the arcade feel but does adding a widescreen option really kill that feeling? I don't think so. Anyone think we'll see this added in a future update? It would be great!

Why don't they even give you an option to stretch the picture to fit the 16:9 screens? I know they want to keep the arcade feel but does adding a widescreen option really kill that feeling? I don't think so. Anyone think we'll see this added in a future update? It would be great!

Maybe because its just a very lazy port with all 3 classic MKs compiled and laggy online thrown into it.

Maybe because its just a very lazy port with all 3 classic MKs compiled and laggy online thrown into it.
Well Im sure NRS is doing all they can to set things right like they are doing for MK9. We got to appreciate what we are getting and stop spreading the uneccessary hate. :)

not fair it has only been out for HOURS we don't know if it was lazy yet stop jumping the gun

and i thought there was widescreen after watching this

but he might have stretched the video who knows

Looks stretched to me. Hmmm.. the music is in stereo and I'm getting surround sound from it and also the clapping sounds crisper\better.

Well Im sure NRS is doing all they can to set things right like they are doing for MK9. We got to appreciate what we are getting and stop spreading the uneccessary hate. :)

Yeah sure "they are doing all they can" like delay the MKAK PC version. "Appreciate what we are getting" PC gamers didnt get MK9 so no need to give them credit for anything. No offense to you as i am a bit angry

YES, thank you Flying J!!
I am grateful for what we got and I love it.
I'm not nit picking every single detail, I just love the games :D

not fair it has only been out for HOURS we don't know if it was lazy yet stop jumping the gun

and i thought there was widescreen after watching this

but he might have stretched the video who knows

looks like he is playing on a standard defination tv, that's prolly why there is no border thing.

he beat tylerlantern too

Yeah sure "they are doing all they can" like delay the MKAK PC version. "Appreciate what we are getting" PC gamers didnt get MK9 so no need to give them credit for anything. No offense to you as i am a bit angry
I too am a pc gamer, but I still appreciate what NRS has done so far and I will wait patiently till we get a pc version. You do realise that porting MK9 to pc is not a simple job right and it costs a lot as well,right? Piracy is another major problem with releasing it to pc.

Also I dont think waiting for a couple of more days for the MKAK is going to kill anyone. Really, people need to appreciate that they are atleast getting it at all.

I too am a pc gamer, but I still appreciate what NRS has done so far and I will wait patiently till we get a pc version. You do realise that porting MK9 to pc is not a simple job right and it costs a lot as well,right? Piracy is another major problem with releasing it to pc.

Also I dont think waiting for a couple of more days for the MKAK is going to kill anyone. Really, people need to appreciate that they are atleast getting it at all.

yeah okay i think i was just too pi$$ed off at NRS, ill wait for a couple of days and see.

I'm sorry but I don't appreciate the fact that I've waited 4 years for an updated, more competitive version of UMK3 without the annoying glitches and this is all I get? Not to mention this Kollection went from HD to flawed crap. This is obviously a little side project intended to gather some more quick cash from loyal MK fans. They should be appreciating the fact that we're giving them money at all for this joke of a Kollection. I mean why should we appreciate them?? We've been fans for over 15 years they should appreciate US because without US they wouldn't be in business at all.

Look what Street Fighter fans get: SF2 HD Remix was a near perfect game built for online competitive play with tournaments and updated graphics. MK fans can't even get an Arcade perfect version of any of the first 3 games which are almost 2 decades old. They leave us completely in the dark regarding the release date and status of this game for months, then out of no where they release this laggy crap. They don't give a rat's ass about their fans. Could it be anymore obvious? They should have just made the game $20 and actually put some effort into it.

To be honest with you I've been feeling a little uneasy about the PC version as they've marketed it so little that I feel like they may can it at the last minute and not tell anyone. :p

I'm sorry but I don't appreciate the fact that I've waited 4 years for an updated, more competitive version of UMK3 without the annoying glitches and this is all I get? Not to mention this Kollection went from HD to flawed crap. This is obviously a little side project intended to gather some more quick cash from loyal MK fans. They should be appreciating the fact that we're giving them money at all for this joke of a Kollection. I mean why should we appreciate them?? We've been fans for over 15 years they should appreciate US because without US they wouldn't be in business at all.

Look what Street Fighter fans get: SF2 HD Remix was a near perfect game built for online competitive play with tournaments and updated graphics. MK fans can't even get an Arcade perfect version of any of the first 3 games which are almost 2 decades old. They leave us completely in the dark regarding the release date and status of this game for months, then out of no where they release this laggy crap. They don't give a rat's ass about their fans. Could it be anymore obvious? They should have just made the game $20 and actually put some effort into it.

Well said. Two things NRS didnt do right were
1. release mk 9 for pc just like capcom released their game
2. actually put some effort into the collection and at least make it hd. Look at street fighter 3rd strike now .
And before anyone says i am a capcom fanboy, just remember i hate capcom.

Street Fighter III 3rd strike doesn't have HD remake graphics. Street Fighter 2 HD Remix did though.

It seems to me that they started working on HD stuff for the kollection but then chickened out and just left a few stereo remasters of the music and a few rerecorded sound effects but then broke a few others with sounds for them not playing. I noticed UMK3 doesn't have stereo music after seeing the video of the bad netplay the kollection has for example but MK1 does.

BTW I have a feeling if they do release MK9 for the PC it'll be after they are done with the DLC\patches. But who knows.

Street Fighter III 3rd strike doesn't have HD remake graphics. Street Fighter 2 HD Remix did though.

It seems to me that they started working on HD stuff for the kollection but then chickened out and just left a few stereo remasters of the music and a few rerecorded sound effects but then broke a few others with sounds for them not playing. I noticed UMK3 doesn't have stereo music after seeing the video of the bad netplay the kollection has for example but MK1 does.

BTW I have a feeling if they do release MK9 for the PC it'll be after they are done with the DLC\patches. But who knows.

Actually the only reason i want the kollection is that if its popular, later they might reconsider and release mk9 for pc .But seeing as how it is very poorly ported and the fact that so many games are gonna come out from next month i doubt many people will buy the kollection and thus mk 9 will never come to pc :(

ive noticed that a lot of times the charachters "hide" under the side grey things of the smallscreen after winning or performing a fatality, as if its supposed to be widescreen. weird

Same reason for me buying it either really I mean.. I already have arcade perfection in MAME which I play with a fighter stick. I do want to see how the new arcade monitor filter that curves the screen like the old monitors would look on my computer though. Unfortunately like I said elsewhere I don't think everyone who would buy the MKAK would buy MK9 and vice versa.

BOO! This collection SUCKS big time! Sorry, but I don't care if "others" are happy with what they got!!! I am PISSED! I am SO SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ED BOON SAY THAT "Its going to be an Arcade Perfect port" everytime MK1, MK2 or UMK3 show up as a bonus or unlockable in a game and then when you play it, its so CRAPPY! Definitely NOT Arcade perfect! Well SAME goes for this Arcade Kollection! IT IS FAR FROM ARCADE PERFECT PEOPLE! IN EVERY SINGLE WAY POSSIBLE!

BYE!

</3