Problems with MKAK...

ph4ntomlord

I noticed some music audio issues with this release....the endurance match before Goro in MK1, the "Goro's Lair" music begins to play at the beginning of the match, then about 5 seconds into it, it stops completely. UMK3, some of the screams are cut short.

Anyone else notice these issues?? Just curious...

same prob in courtyard(night) in mk9 sometimes

but what I'm the most ****ed off about is I have to wait another week for it courtesy of gamestop

I noticed in UMK3 when Scorpion yells Get Over Here its cut short to Get

Robo Smoke when he throws his spear there is a glitch that comes out across the screen.

Also I noticed when you play online its too laggy and slow anyone else noticed the same?

I've noticed a couple of things as well. In MK2 after a character lands from a jump it makes a blocking sound. The brutal sound of the uppercut in the original Mortal Kombat seems to be missing and replaced with a very light tapping sound.

Not game breaking, but annoying nevertheless. I mean, come on.... these are 15 year old games and this guys can't get em right?

Also... does the difficulty option change anything at all? Feels the same to me on whatever setting.

Well I'm sure glad I'm not the only one who noticed this stuff....IT IS, INDEED.....DISAPPOINTING!!!

Also, I believe that just the sound fx : music balance is just horseshit!! They need to get some patches or something ASAP!

sucks cause i love Goro's Lair theme

Same here bro, I have it set as one of my custom ringtones on my phone. As well as "The Pit" theme music. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
UMK3 is buggy as HELL for me (had to shut down my ps3 about 5 times :()
and Online was laggy when I played Patrick, but overall it's awesome and I dont have much to complain about.
The music is fine for me and MKI and MKII run smooth as butter

Anyone want to tell me why NRS favors Play Station? PS gets a guest charactor,PS gets Freddy a day before xbox,PS gets the arcade kollection a day before xbox. What gives?

i hope its just because the servers aren't on or something i really want this game to be perfect