MK:AK is coming next month for PC

The d-pad in the x360 is like a piece of plastic stuck onto a ball, when i switched to x360 from the ps2 i was like WTF is wrong with the dpad. Once again i am glad i sold it, my only regret is not getting to play mk9 and red dead redemption.

Getting back to the original subject of this a bit. Big question is what makes people so sure MKAK is going to be on Steam? So far I've only seen a GFWL Marketplace page for it. I'll be disappointed if it uses GFWL.... I have a feeling it will though since how else would it have multiplayer on that marketplace unless they use something proprietary. =P

Also screw gamepads I'm going to be playing it like I do MAME... with an arcade stick thank you very much. ;) Hell I used to play all my SNES games with a fighter stick so I got better at playing even those games with it. Like Donkey Kong Country. On MAME the only games I play with a gamepad actually are Smash TV and Total Carnage because the dual analog sticks are a convenient layout to use with the dual stick layout those games had.

Back before I could use a fighter stick with PC games though I the microsoft sidewinder gamepad used to be my favorite.
Sidewinder_gamepad.jpg

WIth the 6 buttons on the front and the two triggers on the back it was very nice and the dpad was good too IMO the pad was comfy overall and I remember using it to play the PC version of Resident Evil as well... too bad they evolved that into the duke for the xbox basically. :p I wouldn't recommend you get one today but it was great back in the day.

Right now I use a Logitech to play many of my gamepad games. The d-pad isn't like the PS controller though (which I don't like the d-pad there with the PS... actually it feels dinky to me.. you could get a PS3 controller and hook it up to a PC via USB or bluetooth but I don't want to)... but meh, to each their own.

Last edited:
So I just read a tweet from one of TRMK members saying MK:AK is coming next month for PC. Now I really hate boon and NRS. First they dont release MK 9 for PC and now they delay the game by 1 month, WTF??! I am not gonna support NRS, i already have the collection on MAME and PS1 emulated versions as well. If they want to screw PC gamers i say screw them and their kollection(which is not even in HD)

You know, now I think it's even better that we're getting it later. Cuz there is time for them to fix it.

I can see doing it so that it doesn't give console gamers an opportunity to pirate the game right away on their PC's, and they actually have to buy it.

console gamers just pirate it to there console? After all MK9 was leaked two weeks before release

Yes i am glad we are getting it later if it only means we get a polished version otherwise its a no buy for me. And i hope it comes on steam i dont like games for windows live.