Easy wins

Weird Traveler

I play as Liu Kang and my favorite thing to do is stand on the other side of the screen and throw fireballs. If they try to jump, I knock them out of the air with a dragon kick, back dash, and keep going. If they finally get in and try to do a fancy combo, I can just use a breaker and run away again.

His b+312 is great to. If somebody doesn't block low or tries to punish with an unsafe move, you can just do it over and over again, and even juggle with it. Doing it five times to somebody in the corner is the coolest combo in the game. If they wise up, I can just mash on his overhead and do throws.

Who else enjoys playing by using one or two moves over and over again?

Plz never complain about hate mail, cause if u do that online u'll get lots, lol keep that style for offline fighting :D

No offence, you don't sound like a good player and anyone falling for that sounds worse. One ex shoulder from Night Wolf and im totally in your face then.

No offence, you don't sound like a good player and anyone falling for that sounds worse. One ex shoulder from Night Wolf and im totally in your face then.

Ye at least he/she could change it up, like me i use mileena i do teleport kick, ball roll, uppercut, then do some random punches or a combo then do it again ;)

I play as Liu Kang and my favorite thing to do is stand on the other side of the screen and throw fireballs. If they try to jump, I knock them out of the air with a dragon kick, back dash, and keep going. If they finally get in and try to do a fancy combo, I can just use a breaker and run away again.

His b+312 is great to. If somebody doesn't block low or tries to punish with an unsafe move, you can just do it over and over again, and even juggle with it. Doing it five times to somebody in the corner is the coolest combo in the game. If they wise up, I can just mash on his overhead and do throws.

Do you have a Xbox? I kinda want to See this strat. my self against my mileena ;)

Not completely sure, but I think Shang Tsung can summon ground skulls just as fast as Liu Kang can shoot fireballs. Your strat would not work on me sir, and I'm freaking terrible at this game for lack of playing it.

Lol, it's called spamming by some people and they hate that. But I for one will prove to you 5 seconds after the fight starts your method will fail , sorry. Could work on some players and/or characters but not on decent players and all characters. Idd keep it offline though, cuz you won't make yourself popular hehehe. But it can be fun sometimes I give you that :)

OP has to be trollin cause I kno most of this forum is pretty good and kno how to get around bs like that dude. Continue to do that to ur friends who kno nothing about the game but don't get online with that strategy, it will not work buddy

this is called spamming in my book and u get no respect from me. if I ever fought u and u did that to me, id pick johnny and ill become the biggest douche u ever met in life and u will learn a new strategy. why r u proud about that kind of playstyle?

this is called spamming in my book and u get no respect from me. if I ever fought u and u did that to me, id pick johnny and ill become the biggest douche u ever met in life and u will learn a new strategy. why r u proud about that kind of playstyle?

Why would you give a troll a serious reply?

Hey... guys? I think he's trolling. Besides, even if he isn't, is someone like that really worth your time?

@OP If your not trolling and enjoy playing the game that way, then go for it. Games are for enjoyment and if you get a kick out of spamming fireballs than good for you. If you are trolling... GTFO?

Not to beat this dead horse, but there IS a difference between zoning and spamming.

Zoning is a kind of long distance pressure tool. Placing a projectile in an area you know your opponant is going to be, or firing one at the right time. Spamming is literally, firing out a shit load of stuff and hoping it will hit.

Big difference with hope and playing mind games.

Anyways, yeah...think OP is trolling the internet machine here.