Who's your fav. charecter and why?

mileenafan7

Who's your fav. charecter and why? Mines Mileena and Scorpion because their both tough and vicious! Plus their classic charecters.
So all of you who keep making fun of me on the sight now you know why I'm called Mileenafan7! By the way it doesn't bother because I've got better things to do than listen to you!
By the I want to thank my most frequent reader Darkness, for reading my stuff and giving their opinion!

There's more than enough 'favorite character' threads already. Please search before creating new threads, you've made plenty as it is.

mileenafan7 said:
By the I want to thank my most frequent reader Darkness, for reading my stuff and giving their opinion!

Congratulations Darkness on your most frequent reader award..

are you seriously like 7 years old as your name implies? i wouldnt believe you are even that old, 5 tops...I read your junk but just choose not to respond as with lack of intelegence on your behalf, guess that search feature has cobwebs on your comp... or as in this case one might read the topic an says, "ive seen this whos your favorive character subject 12 times already"

KIRA BTW

Vixen said:
mileenafan7 said:

Congratulations Darkness on your most frequent reader award..

are you seriously like 7 years old as your name implies? i wouldnt believe you are even that old, 5 tops...I read your junk but just choose not to respond as with lack of intelegence on your behalf, guess that search feature has cobwebs on your comp... or as in this case one might read the topic an says, "ive seen this whos your favorive character subject 12 times already"

KIRA BTW
Well said :twisted:

All the girls have huge jugs.

I am not gonna say my faves because this thread is spam.

The ninjas (Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Reptile), but mostly Liu Kang. These were the characters I have always used the most and have grown accostumed to.

The Immortal King said:
Shang tsung. Please no more fav character threads :x
Dude, people post favorite character threads, because they are new and didn't know, that, like, 100's of people already asked what your faveorites are, so get used to it!!! Oh, yeah. My favorite is Kabal, because with those two hookswords, he can gut you with one and slash your throat with the other! Sh-sh-sh-SHAW!

MKFrEaK2 said:
The Immortal King said:
Shang tsung. Please no more fav character threads :x
Dude, people post favorite character threads, because they are new and didn't know, that, like, 100's of people already asked what your favorites are...

Yeah, but it still gets old.

I already posted a topic like this.Well i think i did :? .O well-Noob-Saibot and Ermac and Smoke

!@#$ Grammer[/quote]