interesting Boon tweet

creed200569

noobde noobde
I would love to see Shaolin Monks available for download.
59 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Thoughts. That would be awesome on xbox live and PSN

They should just remake the entire game over. Live action cutscenes would look weird.

@noobde

DO IT

But they are awesome at the same time.

It would be neat to see a remake of that game. I wonder if they would use Sub's same fighting animations for MK9 in this remake and use the dash button instead of the run button, kinda like how MKM uses his same combo from MK3, and special moves, and fatality, and the whole HP, LP, HK, and LK thing from the MK games. But that would be going backwards though.

An HD remake of Shaolin Monks would be cool, I guess. It could be cool if the co-op was both offline and online. I just don't think I would get it if it was just that game alone. If it had Mythologies I would totally get it.

after a while shaolin monks got boring so i switched to mk2 [game within game]. mkm:sz would be a baddass remake but i've got that on psx(played on ps2), the disc is so worn out tho that a psn download might be worth buying.

cool tweet but i already have a ps2 and shaolin monks, now i only have to defeat the final level of that freaking boss rush mode. The only interesting tweet from boon should be about pc version of mk 9 i have been waiting for that since the game was released and he still doent tell either yes or no.